Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
    Quote Originally Posted by Muele View Post
    Before abandoning this thread entirely I will post a small coment to some of my own predictions.

After all I was wrong for the most part, but I also was right in some little parts, as the Classic is being discontinued.
    And the fact that I was proven wrong in other aspects just makes me glad.
    Especially that it will be able to run TinySC excites me very much. By the time we finish building a new living room on the second floor, the Touch and SBS 8.0 will be ready and then i will most definately get one for it. And even the missus will support the purchase for being able to remove the musicserver and serve as a basic NAS as well. I don't need the WebUI and never transcode anyway.

What a laugh the developers and beta tester must have had reading this thread.
    It's easy to be wrong when it's mostly just speculation fueled by incomplete and sometimes incorrect information. It is apparently harder to admit it (witness this). Hats off to you Muele for coming forward with this, and hope you enjoy your new Touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Can anyone update the wiki with the Radio and Touch? I would be interested to see some of the hardware specific stuff (so far I have only seen the spec on the DAC in other threads)

CW
    Squeezebox: Boom x2 (Kitchen and Office), Radio x2 (Lounge and Bedroom)
    Server: 7.8 for Wandboard Dual
    Plugins: Dynamic Playlists | SQL Playlist | Music Information Screen | TrackStat
    Remote: iPhone5/iPad Air running iPeng
    Music: Last.fm

Finding out that it runs SqueezeCenter direct from the device itself makes me want to buy a new car so I can install it in it. Originally I was planning on installing a carputer, but this is *much* easier!
    Well done, Logitech!
    2x Squeezebox Classics | 2x Squeezebox Booms | 1x Raspberry Pi 2 B w/ piCorePlayer, IQAudio DAC+, 7" touch screen | OrangeSqueeze as Android controller
    LMS v7.9.1 running as a Docker in Unraid on a HP MicroServer gen8

Logitech Sales
    oooh SQueezebox touch in a car would be awesome!!
    Not sure how the wife would react to me butchering our car trying to install one though.
    Might be a job for a professional installer.
    Matt Parry-logitech employee

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Looks like the Wiki needs an update to include Radio and Touch!
    iPhone
    Media Room:
    ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
    Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model 3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
    Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
    Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
    Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
    Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
    Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive
    Ford Expedition: SB Touch, USB drive