Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tme View Post
    Hi all - streaming spotify is great and all but I am looking into how we might have a full plugin with all the lists and controls etc. On linux I can run spotify under wine under xvfb and trace text output to scrape track names etc and inject x11 events to control it, eg:
    That means you can run the plugin under Linux with wine? How do you do that? How do i have to configure wine to use the dsbridge.dll?
    nickname

I´m trying this wrapper,but I get a blue dot and nothing more.I have done an entry in favorits in SC7 with the IP adress,this is what I get when clicking it:Ett fel uppstod när fjärrflödet för lästes in: (Connect timed out: Transport endpoint is not connected)
    What´s wrong?
    QNAP TS-219P+,Firmware v4.0.2(020130726),WD2002 X 2
    SqueezeBox Duett
    CS4398-->Lundahl DAC

Quote Originally Posted by nickname View Post
    That means you can run the plugin under Linux with wine? How do you do that? How do i have to configure wine to use the dsbridge.dll?
    nickname
    i've not tried it - it's not necessary as you can just use waveinput &co.

Don't know if anyone has asked this before but is there some way to lower the output signal from dsbridge/spotify a la replaygain? Since I use replaygain when playing flac I have to remember to lower the volume before connecting to dsbridge not to shock the neighbors or myself...

/Per

Now there is an official app for the iPhone I hope someone is working on an official Squeezecenter plugin so I can actually choose the song from the player.

Nice work with this workaround though!

Absolutely Fabulous

As soon as Spotify gets integrated with Squeeze, the way Napster presently is, I'll be jumping ship and taking out a subscription.

Well done indeed!

Keith
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry, can't spare enough hours today for that 5 min job on the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryssen View Post
    I´m trying this wrapper,but I get a blue dot and nothing more.
    Got it working now...
    QNAP TS-219P+,Firmware v4.0.2(020130726),WD2002 X 2
    SqueezeBox Duett
    CS4398-->Lundahl DAC

Is it possible to get the artwork to work on the Controller ?

It works in iPeng and in web interface but not on the Controller. The controller just shows the now playing screen with no album cover.

Is this a limitation of the Controller firmware ?
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    Lead platform developer of ickStream Music Platform - A world of music at your fingertips

(Also developer of many plugins/applets)

Has anyone succeeded to get this to playback on a Controller (with audio playback enabled) ?

My controller seems to crash immediately after I start to play the DSBridge(Spotify) stream.
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    Lead platform developer of ickStream Music Platform - A world of music at your fingertips

(Also developer of many plugins/applets)

Quote Originally Posted by erland View Post
    Is it possible to get the artwork to work on the Controller ?

It works in iPeng and in web interface but not on the Controller. The controller just shows the now playing screen with no album cover.

Is this a limitation of the Controller firmware ?
    Artwork doesn't usually show on the controller (when connected to my Boom) for the first track, but when it changes to the next track, it shows for for this and all tracks thereafter.

When tring to play the Spotify stream on the controller as a player, it freezes immediately, and after a while reboots.
    Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
    Lounge - RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Boom
    Garage - Radio
    In car - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3