Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    You just need a ftp client, like winscp. Enable remote connection in the nas, then login with winscp on the nas name, username and password. A windows explorer type box will appear you can then navigate folders, and delete files. Be careful as you can brick the system. Stop slimserver before deleting files in slimserver directory.

Smile SSODS 3.18 is out now

Quote Originally Posted by Pokersut View Post
    Just tried to install the stable release of 7.3.3 (7.3.3-27044), but the problem remains. Web interface works after deleting Template*, but no scanning.
    Version 3.18 of SSODS is out now. I installed it and now scanning works again. Maybe you should give it a try.
    Carsten

Use SSODS 3.18.
    Check out flipflip's Squeezebox Server On (some) DiskStation (SSODS) and on (some) TurboStations (SSOTS) and some other devices! Please do NOT file SSODS bugs in (SD's) bugzilla. Use the forums. And only the forums. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by flipflip View Post
    Use SSODS 3.18.
    I jus KNEW I just have checked that before I posted my last message ... Downloading as I speak! You sure work fast, FlipFlip!

Is there no way to send you some kind of donation for all your hard work? I seem to remember that you had a wishlist at amazon, didn't you ...?

And I answered to a message before :-)

Scanning didn't work in 3.17 because of another CPAN-File (don't remember which, but it was obvious from the log messages). For 3.18 I actually did check if scanning works

About the wishlist. It's still there but it's very outdated. Don't buy anything from it right now. I'll update it sometimes and put the link back on my page.

Regards,
    flip
    Check out flipflip's Squeezebox Server On (some) DiskStation (SSODS) and on (some) TurboStations (SSOTS) and some other devices! Please do NOT file SSODS bugs in (SD's) bugzilla. Use the forums. And only the forums. Thanks.

Got a QPKG build of 3.18?