When reporting connectivity issues with the Duet Receiver and/or Controller, please try to include as much detail as possible. For example:
- Controller firmware version
----> found in Home > Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics (or About)
- Receiver firmware version
----> found in Home > Settings > Advanced > Information > <playername>
- Router details (make, model, firmware version)
- SqueezeCenter version (if installed)
- What connection method are you using? (All wireless, Controller wireless & Receiver wired, or Bridged)
Also, please note that although the forums are not an official technical support channel (see http://www.slimdevices.com/su_tech.html), the above guidelines should apply to both.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
2009-04-29, 12:45 #1
- Join Date
- May 2005
- Lake Oswego, OR
How to report connectivity issues
Last edited by Devans; 2009-05-12 at 16:24.