Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pidde View Post
    Yes i removed it first..

So now i tried to deinstalled LMS wipe all settnings .. Installed LMS again.. build it up from new.. Put in the repo and selected the plugin but im back to the same loop..
    Google is caching the old file. Trying to resolve
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Aesculus View Post
    Google is caching the old file. Trying to resolve
    I tried to force the install by downloading it from webpage and then install it by hand and that worked.. So now all the menues looks really great!

But back to my second problem.. I rebooted LMS and then started the player connected to Denon AVP Control plugin

so here is the log

log2.txt

Shouldnt it be a Z3ON command somewhere in the log?

/peter

I tried to force the install by downloading it from webpage and then install it by hand and that worked.. So now all the menues looks really great!

But back to my second problem.. I rebooted LMS and then started the player connected to Denon AVP Control plugin

so here is the log

log2.txt

Shouldnt it be a Z3ON command somewhere in the log?

/peter
    I am looking at it. It may take a few days unless I can find an easy to fix issue
    Chris

I am looking at it. It may take a few days unless I can find an easy to fix issue
    Take your time Chris! And I have to say that i┤m really impressed of your work and your fast support!!

Take your time Chris! And I have to say that i┤m really impressed of your work and your fast support!!
    I think I fixed it. Again the repo file is going to be out of date. I think the Zip file is good now though. I tested zone 3 on my machine and it turned on and off.
    Chris

I think I fixed it. Again the repo file is going to be out of date. I think the Zip file is good now though. I tested zone 3 on my machine and it turned on and off.
    You did it! Now it works! Many Thanks!

/peter

Im lost

I have recently upgraded my Denon AVR-2310 to a 3312 with network.

With this upgrade I also switched from the serialcontrol plugin to this. However i can't seem to get volume control working.

I have fixed my Squeezebox Receiver to 100% output since i don't want it touching the music.

I have activated volume sync in settings. It's set to master zone.

Im lost

With this upgrade I also switched from the serialcontrol plugin to this. However i can't seem to get volume control working.

I have fixed my Squeezebox Receiver to 100% output since i don't want it touching the music.

Power-on and input switching is working perfectly however when i press the volume buttons in the webinterface nothing happens.
    Occasionally I have had "success" with changing the volume however it is always set to -69 dB and it seems sorta random when it occurs :/

Any clues as to what Im doing wrong or which log files i can check for errors?

Update: It seems that when i press the bar to set a fixed volume it works. However when using + and - it doesn't. Would it be possible to change this?
    Last edited by mbw2001; 2012-08-01 at 08:05. Reason: New info

Quote Originally Posted by mbw2001 View Post

Power-on and input switching is working perfectly however when i press the volume buttons in the webinterface nothing happens.
    Occasionally I have had "success" with changing the volume however it is always set to -69 dB and it seems sorta random when it occurs :/

Any clues as to what Im doing wrong or which log files i can check for errors?

Update: It seems that when i press the bar to set a fixed volume it works. However when using + and - it doesn't. Would it be possible to change this?
    I will have to test this and see if I can find the issue.
    Chris

I will have to test this and see if I can find the issue.
    Any news regarding this?