Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    I think keep this thread to the use of Net::UDAP - otherwise this digression will fill it.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    I think keep this thread to the use of Net::UDAP - otherwise this digression will fill it.
    Indeed. There is an "audiophile" subforum for discussing imagined improvements in sound quality.
    "To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953

Hi, I am on windows 10 and have troubles getting the udap_shell.pl running , so I used the udap_shell_1_0_0 exe that was posted earlier in this thread.

My squeezebox duet receiver works with wpa2 and plays the music, but when the server is turned off, the receiver also stops (the light indicator is off) and when the server is turned back on, the receiver stays off.
    My Squeezebox boom does not have this problem, but the duet receiver does not seem to see that the server is running again.

So when I wake up and turn on the squeezebox server, I open the udap_shell exe on my laptop and tell the receiver to reset and then it works.
    Does anybody know what I can do to make sure that I don't have to reset the receiver every time the server is turned on?

Thank you very much!