Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Woodward View Post
    BBC iPlayer and BBC iPlayer Extras by Triode/BPA
    y
    They were already on the list - the repos may be out of dat because of google code.

Nominations for Recommended 3rd PartyPlugins

> They were already on the list - the repos may be out of dat because of
    > google code.

Is there a new repository file I should include?

--

Michael

[QUOTE=mherger;839607]> They were already on the list - the repos may be out of dat because of
    > google code.

Is there a new repository file I should include?/QUOTE]

Probably - proper migration from Google Code is on my Todo list and needs to be addressed before Jan 2016 as Google are doing further archiving. However Christmas has snuck up on me.

I'll post a message about changes and new repos when things have been moved.

Airplay Bridge by philippe_44.

This plugin has the capability for same-room audio sync, which as we all know is harder than multi-room...

It's a bit early -- was released today
    But I think this is a really exciting development for the squeezebox users community.

EDIT: and perhaps even for Logi...
    Last edited by epoch1970; 2016-02-16 at 05:23.
    3 SB 3 • Libratone Loop, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.

A little article that I wrote about the Squeezebox and the plugins that I like :
    http://schmurtzm.blogspot.fr/2016/04...queezebox.html

My Favorites :
    • ShairTunes2 -> Transforms all Squeezebox present on your network into airplay server. It means that you can send your music from to your iphone/ipad directly on your squeezebox. On Squeezebox touch the cover and titles are displayed !
    • UPNP/DLNA bridge -> Transforms all UPNP/DLNA devices on your network into Squeezebox ! It means that a lot of devices can be use as Squeezebox : TV, playstation 4 , xbox 360/one, Pioneer VSX amp, Windows media player, xbmc...transforme tous les devices DLNA en squeezebox. It is a little less reactive than a real Squeezebox but it works fine.
    • Airplay Bridge -> Transforms all airplay server/receiver devices into Squeezebox. It means you can use an Apple TV, Apple Airport Express or Bose Companion as a Squeeezebox.
    • ChromeCast Bridge -> Transforms all ChromeCast devices into Squeezebox.
    • Youtube (free) -> Search and play sound of Youtube videos on your squeezbox
    • WaveInput -> Send sound from your computer to Squeezebox
    • music walk with me -> Transfer current playslist to another Squeezebox
    • server power control -> Reboot,shutdown server from Squeezebox and many other options
    • PowerSave -> Tuen your player of after a set period
    • What Was That Tune? -> Keep track of what was playing while you were too busy to check the display
    • TrackStat -> a lot of stats (what you play often, never, rate,...) not free anymore
    • spotify, pandora, deezer -> streaming services (all these services need premium account to work)
    • Song Infos & Song Lyrics -> very explicit Great for lyrics with Ipeng.

I'm waiting for a Jango plugin too because Pandora is not available in my country and Jango is excellent

C-3PO transcoding helper

C-3PO transcoding helper

C-3PO transcoding helper

C-3PO transcoding helper

marcoc1712 - I got it. I know you and your friends like your plugin. Alas: there's no longer a recommended plugins list...
    Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR