Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 215 of 585 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 5847
    Ok, thanks. Hopefully he finds a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Flowerday View Post
    Ok, thanks. Hopefully he finds a solution.
    Well, he doesn't have to find it, I told him what it is. He has to implement it which is not necessarily simple.
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7

Just found a small bug:

When you are on the players screen (Home button of iPad on top), then select another server the dialog which asks you to switch players is upside down.
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Actually all modal screens in iPeng only work in portrait mode (upside down is, well, portrait upside down). They also turn around in landscape.

Good find
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7

Short Battery Life

Thanks, Pippin

Quote Originally Posted by pippin View Post
    Indeed, I would think it's the touch.
    I don't see this behavior if I shut down the touch.
    Gordon is still unavailable, have to try to install the plugin manually myself.
    Hi Pippin,

Agreed.

Now, my work around is to first stop the music and then using Server Power Control to shutdown the server. Then the screen of the Touch will stay in stop mode and my screen saver for stop mode kick in.

Hope Gordon can chime in
    Regards,
    Bryan
    SB Touch+Antelope Eclipse 384+10M

Hello iPeng community!

I buying second hand Ipod Touch which I will use mainly for controlling my SB3 with iPeng. I chosing between second generation Touch which is cheaper but with slower hardware and third generation which has better hardware but expensier.

I'm very demanding regarding functionality and don't like delays. Now Squeezebox server is running on a dedicated WHS and I have no delays. Similar I expecting from Ipod Touch.

In that manner I would like to ask if third generation Touch works faster with Ipeng than second generation? I meen browsing through a large music collection (some 2TB music in music folder), access times and so.

Thanks very much for the info and best regards from Slovenia!

Quote Originally Posted by audiofill View Post
    Hello iPeng community!

I buying second hand Ipod Touch which I will use mainly for controlling my SB3 with iPeng. I chosing between second generation Touch which is cheaper but with slower hardware and third generation which has better hardware but expensier.

I'm very demanding regarding functionality and don't like delays. Now Squeezebox server is running on a dedicated WHS and I have no delays. Similar I expecting from Ipod Touch.

In that manner I would like to ask if third generation Touch works faster with Ipeng than second generation? I meen browsing through a large music collection (some 2TB music in music folder), access times and so.

Thanks very much for the info and best regards from Slovenia!
    The connection to the server limits the ui speed much more then the devices. But the third generation's multitasking with ios4 lets you put ipeng in the background. So if you want to do something else on it while using ipeng then I would go for the third generation. Also because the fourth generation is just out you should be able to get a good deal for the third generation.

cannot play sound

solved
    Last edited by ginibini; 2010-09-20 at 03:08.

Since 1.2.7 I cannot find the WOL settings (under advanced IPeng settings). Where did they go?
    Main system: Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit with Ortofon 2M Red | NAD PP3i | Squeezebox Touch | NAD D 3020 | Dynaudio Excite X12.