Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 315 of 601 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 6009

MySqueezebox.com confirmation?

Could anyone confirm that their iPeng is working with the MySqueezebox.com server today?

I've had at least a year of problem-free enjoyment of iPeng. Today it just stopped seeing my players. Players both work fine if I go to mysqueezebox.com and control them from the website, and I also downloaded Logitech's new iOS Squeezebox app and it works fine (but isn't nearly as nice as iPeng). Nothing in my system has changed. I've reset and restarted everything everywhere.

I'm flummoxed.

Have you written me an e-mail, too?
    It works fine for me, but I've had one similar report, don't know whether that was you. MySB performance usually also depends on the region you are in.
    When iPeng is connected to MySB, can you then change/re-configure your account using the blue ">" button next to the "MySqueezebox.com" music source?
    Have you waited for at least one minute, sometimes there seem to be delays in MySB reporting the players.
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7

Hi,

Thanks for the very speedy reply.

No, I have not written you before.

You know, I bet it's a mysqueezebox.com problem. Since I last wrote, I restarted both of my players again. This time only the Boom will connect to MySB, while the Touch can't find it.

Problem has been persistent for four hours. I have both the iPad HD version of iPeng, and the normal iPhone version. Both stopped working simultaneously.

I can't access my account with the blue >. It just says "Loading..." and stays there.

And lastly, I'm near Los Angeles.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions, but right now I'm pretty sure it's something on mysqueezebox.com's end. I will cross my fingers and hope for improvement.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by darkrail View Post
    You know, I bet it's a mysqueezebox.com problem. Since I last wrote, I restarted both of my players again. This time only the Boom will connect to MySB, while the Touch can't find it.
    That does indeed sound a lot like it.
    Touch uses the same interface as iPeng while Boom uses a completely different one that even runs on separate server instances on MySB.

I would have guessed, though, that Logitech's App would then have similar issues but then there are differences in how it uses the protocol, I believe (long polling instead of streaming).
    I can't access my account with the blue >. It just says "Loading..." and stays there.
    OK. That DOES indeed mean you can't really connect to MySB and it's not an issue with your players or account.
    I had that same thing last week but then I could not even reach the web site.
    Let me know if you have any other suggestions, but right now I'm pretty sure it's something on mysqueezebox.com's end. I will cross my fingers and hope for improvement.
    I'll send Logitech a note.
    ---
    at penguinlovesmusic.com

OK, looks like you are not alone:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...608#post628608
    ---
    at penguinlovesmusic.com

Playback on 3G

Are there instructions somewhere explaining how one should go about getting Playback to work on AT&T's 3G network. I enabled the app last night, and had it working on my WiFi network at home, but can't figure out how to do it away from home.

My iPhone is no longer showing up as a recognized player on iPeng, if that helps pinpoint the problem.

BTW, I'm not a techie, so I may need basic training on how to remotely access my home network.
    2-SB3s, 1-Duet, 1-Touch...and an iPeng convert.

Quote Originally Posted by GeeJay View Post
    Are there instructions somewhere explaining how one should go about getting Playback to work on AT&T's 3G network. I enabled the app last night, and had it working on my WiFi network at home, but can't figure out how to do it away from home.

My iPhone is no longer showing up as a recognized player on iPeng, if that helps pinpoint the problem.

BTW, I'm not a techie, so I may need basic training on how to remotely access my home network.
    http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2011/02/...mote-playback/
    ---
    at penguinlovesmusic.com

Yes, I too, am having problems getting ipeng to recognize my player and I am using mysb.com. I never had any problems before today(Monday).
    Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.7.3; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various additional speakers).
    Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
    Services:Slacker;Sky.com;Rhapsody;
    Sirius.com;CalmRadio
    Ipeng remote controller.

Dear Helpful Penguin,

After more than 24 hours of downtime and endless troubleshooting, I finally got frustrated enough to call Logitech. They said:

1) Their servers have been down for about 24 hours.

2) They haven't posted anything about this on the website because they hoped the problem would be fixed by now.

Really wish they would have posted something. And the servers can't be completely down, since I can get some stuff to work sometimes. And, oddly, I can control my squeezeboxes just fine if I turn off WiFi and use 3G, even when the squeezeboxes (which are still on WiFi) claim not to be able to see MySB.com.

Anyway, I thought I'd post this in case anyone else was struggling. I guess we're just waiting for Logitech to fix something....

To clarify my post, I don't seem to be having any problem with mysqueezebox.com. I can listen to my music service(Slacker) just fine. The IR remote also works fine too. It's just that my trusty ipeng remote cannot seem to locate my player today. I am sure it's a temporary problem and since I do have IR it's not posing a big problem for me.
    Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.7.3; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various additional speakers).
    Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
    Services:Slacker;Sky.com;Rhapsody;
    Sirius.com;CalmRadio
    Ipeng remote controller.