Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    To get it working seems simple now but so many dead ends have to be explored.

Out of curiosity - what is the delay between PC speaker and audio from LMS system ?
    I didn'tmeasure but it was definitely noticeable in the end I'm afraid the delay was infinite due to the fact that the solution stopped working the next day after a reboot of the PC... Since pulseaudio is required for Skype and I also experienced difficulties with Unity I restored the original pulseaudio settings which of course made it impossible for wavin.

Thus I diverted to a streaming mechanism using VLC described here: http://confoundedtech.blogspot.de/20...x-without.html.

Anyhow, thank you once more!

Thanks for this great plugin. I'll use it to integrate an old Wega turntable into my PCP ecosystem. Got it to work without any problem - once I had noticed, after hours of testing, logging, debugging... that it's not "wavein:..." but "wavin:..."
    Works with my cheap USB adapter, but it has only mono line-in. Tomorrow, I'll get myself a USB soundcard with stereo line-in.
    Best regards
    Martin
    PCP (always latest version) on RasPi 3 with PhatDac (player & server)
    PCP on several RasPis 2 +3
    2 Airplay speakers (Sony SA-NS510) integrated via Airplay Bridge Plugin