Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 140 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by erland View Post
    It's a bug, thanks for reporting:
    http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=8652
    Hi Erland,

there's now a fix for the bug (21596).
    I have just tried it out:
    SqueezeCenter version: 7.1 - 21605 @ Wed Jul 9 01:04:52 PDT 2008 - Debian - DA - utf8

But I still can't get it to work with favorites from Dynamic Playslists. They still only play 9 songs and then stops.
    It now works with the standard Random Mix though. It keeps adding songs, which it didn't before.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibrations View Post
    Hi Erland,

there's now a fix for the bug (21596).
    I have just tried it out:
    SqueezeCenter version: 7.1 - 21605 @ Wed Jul 9 01:04:52 PDT 2008 - Debian - DA - utf8

But I still can't get it to work with favorites from Dynamic Playslists. They still only play 9 songs and then stops.
    It now works with the standard Random Mix though. It keeps adding songs, which it didn't before.
    It will be fixed in next release, the change in SqueezeCenter requires me to do some changes in the plugin to make it work correctly.

Favorites will be disabled in 7.0 in next release of Dynamic Playlist, the reason is that the bug fix in SqueezeCenter only went into the 7.1 release. So favorites will be available if you are using the latest 7.1 release, but not if you are using a 7.0 release.
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    (Developer of many plugins/applets (both free and commercial).
    If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet development, consider purchasing some plugins)

Interested in the future of music streaming ? ickStream - A world of music at your fingertips.

Great! :-)

A new version of the Dynamic Playlist plugin (version 2.1.1) is now available, the corrected/new functionality is:
    - Corrected so favorites continue playing after first 10 tracks
    - Made it possible to use the Favorite button to add favorites in the player interface
    - Removed favorite support in 7.0, at least 7.1 is required.

Note!
    If you are a developer that want to make sure my plugins are continuously developed, please see this thread:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41583

Note!
    If you are a normal user that want to help:
    - Post bugs whenever you find them, either in the issue tracker on the google code site or in '3rd party plugins' section of this forum.
    - Help updating the information about these plugins and related tutorials on the Slim Devices wiki site

As usual the plugins are available from my download page:
    http://erland.isaksson.info/download

The documentation about the plugins is now stored on the Slim Devices wiki site but can also be reached through my own wiki:
    http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/ind...ory:SlimServer
    (If you find an error in the documentation, please update the text on the wiki)
    Last edited by erland; 2008-07-20 at 03:38. Reason: Updated links
    If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet development, consider purchasing some plugins)

Interested in the future of music streaming ? ickStream - A world of music at your fingertips.

Can a kind person provide a deepcomposer menu template and XML? I have 805 composers in my library and scrolling that number the SBC isn't too clever!

Some new plugin releases are now available:

Dynamic Playlist 2.2
    - Corrected so mixers in album header works.
    - Added option to remember shuffle state (default is on)

TrackStat 2.2
    - Changed colors or stars in Default skin to make them visible.
    - Added artist and album information about currently played track in TrackStat web interface.
    - Added back links in statistics choice drop list.
    - Changed Classic/Fishbone skin to new list box based selection when browsing statistics.
    - Corrected so mixer icons works correctly in Fishbone/Default skin in album headers.
    - Added link to current playlist in TrackStat web interface.
    - Added support for changing ragings directly in album header and song info page if used together with Custom Browse and one of the *CB skins. (Requires Custom Browse 2.2 or later)
    - Added some prepration for changes in 7.2.
    - Added support for changing rating in Controller interface (Requires SqueezeCenter 7.1) (Step into a track and then into the Rating menu and change the rating)

Custom browse 2.2
    - Corrected so MusicIP mixes is played in correct order (same as received from MusicIP)
    - Updated so rating and play counts fields in *CB skins works in 7.1
    - Added option to "Random Albums" menu so you can choose to show artist name together with album title
    - Corrected so "Browse by selected" mixer works in album headers in web interface.
    - Added option to "* Singles" menus so you can select to sort songs by album.
    - Added sort option to "Artists by Letters" menus
    - Corrected so correct default values are used when creating new menus.
    - Added support for controls/buttons in song info page and header items (Used by TrackStat 2.0 and new mixer icons)
    - Added mixer icons to all page headers in web interface.

Custom Skip 2.1.1
    - Prepared for changes in 7.2
    - Corrected so skipping single songs works.

Note!
    If you are a developer that want to make sure my plugins are continuously developed, please see this thread:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41583

Note!
    If you are a normal user that want to help:
    - Post bugs whenever you find them, either in the issue tracker on the google code site or in '3rd party plugins' section of this forum.
    - Help updating the information about these plugins and related tutorials on the Slim Devices wiki site

As usual the plugins are available from my download page:
    http://erland.isaksson.info/download

The documentation about the plugins is now stored on the Slim Devices wiki site but can also be reached through my own wiki:
    http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/ind...ory:SlimServer
    (If you find an error in the documentation, please update the text on the wiki)
    Last edited by erland; 2008-07-20 at 03:39. Reason: Updated links

TrackStat 2.2
    - Added support for changing rating in Controller interface (Requires SqueezeCenter 7.1) (Step into a track and then into the Rating menu and change the rating)
    Awesome!

thanks,
    Markus

Quote Originally Posted by amcluesent View Post
    Can a kind person provide a deepcomposer menu template and XML? I have 805 composers in my library and scrolling that number the SBC isn't too clever!
    You should be able to use the already existing menu template "Artists by Letter" or "Filtered Artists by Letter", just make sure to select "Composer" as the only contributor to include when you create the menu.

TrackStat 2.2
    - Changed Classic/Fishbone skin to new list box based selection when browsing statistics.

Great work! Erland, I love your Trackstat especially, i switch back to fishbone skin after your latest plugin installed.

Cheers.
    Auronthas

Source 1: iMac (stream wirelessly) <> Squeezebox Classic SB3
    Source 2: Cambridge Audio 540C V2 CD player

Source 1 or 2 (MIT digital coaxial) <> CA DacMagic 3 (Cardas Quadlink 5C XLR) <> Krell KAV-400xi (VDH the Goldwater) <> Sonus Faber Concertino Domus

iMac 2.4 Ghz, 4GB DDR RAM, Mac OS X 10.7.3 - LMS Version: 7.7.2 - r33893 @ Wed Mar 14 2012 - Firmware : 137

Auronthas's Blog

My Recent Tracks Played
    http://imagegen.last.fm/itunesrecent.../auronthas.gif

Before I end up in a fight with my server, does the CustomLibaries work with the Nokia770 skin? I know in the old version (6.5 etc) it didn't.
    I'd love to get this working as my partner really dissagree's with 1,000 Zappa CD's and shows swamping the library.

Cheers

BT
    We're Only In It For The Music! www.zappateers.com