Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 148 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibrations View Post
    I haven't been able to get this to work.

If for instance I click on the heart-icon i Dynamic pl, next to "Never played songs", i get a entry in Favorites all right.
    But when I use the new favorite it only plays 9 songs and then stop. I.e. it dosen't behave dynamic.

URL: dynamicplaylist://trackstat_notplayed
    SqueezeCenter version: 7.1 - 21397 @ Wed Jul 2 01:04:23 PDT 2008 - Debian - DA - utf8
    Dynamiske playlister (v2.1)
    I've just done the same with a standard 'Random Songs' and got a playlist of 9 songs that isn't updating so I guess the problem is not with Dynamic Playlist.

Craig
    MC2Slim - Windows Shell and J River Media Center Integration for Squeezebox.

http://www.duff-zapp.co.uk

You're right!

Is that the expected behaviour?

It's not what I was expecting :-)

Craig
    MC2Slim - Windows Shell and J River Media Center Integration for Squeezebox.

http://www.duff-zapp.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibrations View Post
    If for instance I click on the heart-icon i Dynamic pl, next to "Never played songs", i get a entry in Favorites all right.
    But when I use the new favorite it only plays 9 songs and then stop. I.e. it dosen't behave dynamic.
    It's a bug, thanks for reporting:
    http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=8652
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    (Developer of many plugins/applets (both free and commercial).
    If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet development, consider purchasing some plugins)

Interested in the future of music streaming ? ickStream - A world of music at your fingertips.

Custom Browse 2.1 bug

In the Squeezecenter (7.01) UI, Music IP (and other?) icons don't appear alongside tracks, artists, albums etc. the 'MM' icon does however appear in the right places on the Squeezebox screen.

Quote Originally Posted by neilcoburn View Post
    In the Squeezecenter (7.01) UI, Music IP (and other?) icons don't appear alongside tracks, artists, albums etc. the 'MM' icon does however appear in the right places on the Squeezebox screen.
    I can't reproduce this, it would be great if you could provide a bit more specific information, such as:
    - Which menu are we talking about ? Which type of menu item (album, artist) ?
    - Which mixes do you see if you hold play on a "mm" item with the remote control ?
    - Do you only see the play, add and favorite icons for the exact same item in the web interface ?
    - Do the mixer icons show up correctly in the standard SqueezeCenter browse menus ?
    If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet development, consider purchasing some plugins)

Interested in the future of music streaming ? ickStream - A world of music at your fingertips.

Custom Browse 2.1 Bug

Quote Originally Posted by erland View Post
    - Which menu are we talking about ? Which type of menu item (album, artist) ?
    - Which mixes do you see if you hold play on a "mm" item with the remote control ?
    - Do you only see the play, add and favorite icons for the exact same item in the web interface ?
    - Do the mixer icons show up correctly in the standard SqueezeCenter browse menus ?
    1. I am using the Custom Browse Genres menu, and standard menus for Artists, Albums etc

2. I see only a MusicIP mix (though I do see the bug reported in this thread http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...browse+musicip)

3. In the web interface within the CB menu I only see Play and Add icons at the Artist and Album levels, and Play, Skip and Add at the track level. In the standard menus I see Favorite, Play, Add, Browse and Music IP icons

4. As 3 - the mixer icons show up correctly in the standard SC browse menus.

Watcher of the Windows build
    Not sure if this question belongs in this thread. After installing all of the new plugins (except Multi Library) whenever I select one track using the SB3 and Remote the whole album is moved into the playlist. It use to be that if I selected one track from the Library and pressed play... only that one track would move to the playlist and start playing. Only when I selected the whole Album in the Library did all the tracks moved into the playlist. It works fine from the Web UI, but not when using the SB3 and Remote. Maybe I changed a setting without realizing it, but I can not figure out what I changed besides adding these new plugins. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by tamanaco View Post
    Not sure if this question belongs in this thread. After installing all of the new plugins (except Multi Library) whenever I select one track using the SB3 and Remote the whole album is moved into the playlist. It use to be that if I selected one track from the Library and pressed play... only that one track would move to the playlist and start playing. Only when I selected the whole Album in the Library did all the tracks moved into the playlist. It works fine from the Web UI, but not when using the SB3 and Remote. Maybe I changed a setting without realizing it, but I can not figure out what I changed besides adding these new plugins. Anyone?
    If you have the problem only in the Custom Browse menus, there is an attribute on each menu called "Play all songs in selected album" that controls this. You will find it by selecting each menu in "SqueezeCenter Settings/Plugins/Custom Browse/Manage menus".

If you have the problem in the standard SqueezeCenter browse menus, there is a setting called "Play Other Songs In Album" in "SqueezeCenter Settings/Player/xxx" that controls this.

Watcher of the Windows build
    Quote Originally Posted by erland View Post
    If you have the problem only in the Custom Browse menus, there is an attribute on each menu called "Play all songs in selected album" that controls this. You will find it by selecting each menu in "SqueezeCenter Settings/Plugins/Custom Browse/Manage menus".

If you have the problem in the standard SqueezeCenter browse menus, there is a setting called "Play Other Songs In Album" in "SqueezeCenter Settings/Player/xxx" that controls this.
    Thanks Erland, the setting in the standard browse menus of the player was the problem. I could not find it because I did not scroll down far enough. Man!... there are so many native SC and plugin settings that they make want to run away.

Thanks again....