Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180
Results 1,791 to 1,797 of 1797
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoniop View Post
    I never used custom scan plugin, so I can't help with this, but the backup file that stores the trackstat data has a rather simple structure.
    Maybe you could build your own file from the itunes export and then import that file with the backup/restore/clean feature of the trackstat plugin. I use that when I need to move LMS server from one machine to another.
    The structure the backup file is simple :
    Code:
            <track>
                    <url>file%3A%2F%2F%2Fmnt%2FMusic_collection%2FCDmed%2FBalthazar%2FRats%2F04%2520-%2520Joker%2527s%2520Son.flac</url>
                    <playCount>4</playCount>
                    <lastPlayed>1436250015</lastPlayed>
                    <added>1431215206</added>
            </track>
            <track>
                    <url>file%3A%2F%2F%2Fmnt%2FMusic_collection%2FCDmed%2FBalthazar%2FRats%2F05%2520-%2520The%2520Man%2520Who%2520Owns%2520The%2520Place.flac</url>
                    <playCount>3</playCount>
                    <lastPlayed>1436250238</lastPlayed>
                    <rating>40</rating>
            </track>
            <track>
                    <url>file%3A%2F%2F%2Fmnt%2FMusic_collection%2FCDmed%2FBalthazar%2FRats%2F06%2520-%2520Lion%2527s%2520Mouth%2520(Daniel).flac</url>
                    <playCount>3</playCount>
                    <lastPlayed>1436250519</lastPlayed>
            </track>
    Create a backup file, add your lines, reload the file and maybe it would work.
    I have only one library, I don't know if that could make a difference with several.
    Of course, you would need a script to translate from iTunes stats structure to trackstat structure file. It's looks feasible, maybe the dates translation is not so easy.
    Hi,

thank you for the suggestion.
    I will spent some time writing such a script. It does not seem to be complicated indeed

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by esseki View Post
    Hi,

thank you for the suggestion.
    I will spent some time writing such a script. It does not seem to be complicated indeed

Regards
    Good luck then. I'm not a "script master" myself, but I think I could help you if you need.
    Regards
    LMS 7.9.0
    on Linux Mageia 5 and RPI 3
    1 SB3, 2 radio, 1 touch
    Plugins : Trackstat, Smartmix, MusicIP, ...

@esseki

If you're on a mac I can think of one simple way: in iTunes find tags your tracks don't use (like comments, grouping or whatever works for you) and then use Applescript to have iTunes write the metadata you need to import into LMS into the empty tags. Sync the changed tracks to your LMS media location. Then in Custom Scan, you can specify the tag from which to import the values. And then when all is done just erase those tags again and a final sync and... voilÓ.

Multi Library or Custom Libraries support Please help.

Sent the below message but couldn't get any answer.
    Anyone can help?
    Please
    Thanks

Dear Erland;
    First of all thanks for your efforts for the LMS.
    I've been trying to use "Multi Library" plugin for a long time but never succeeded.
    Couldn't find info about how to use it so gave up.
    Never been able to see a "create new library" tag.

Now I found the info that you also have a plugin named "Custom Libraries" that I can use.
    The plugin was used to be in your beta repo (http://erlandplugins.googlecode.com/...nk/testing.xml) which does not work anymore.
    So I decided to install it manually and downloaded the file "lms-customlibraries" from "github".
    I am using an old MacBook Pro using Os 10.6.8 as a server version:7.9.1.
    I have too many plugin folders;
    Inside root/library/Application support... , User/library/Application support... , User/library/caches... and so.
    And never has a folder name "SqueezeCenter" but always "SqueezeBox.
    I downloaded the .zip file and extracted it to my desktop.
    Now I have a folder named "lms-customlibraries"
    First of all I want to know how to use the this folder. Without changing anything or using the folder or the files inside this folder.
    And my second question is where to put this folder or files. Is it enough to copy and paste it?
    I've tried put the folder to all the plugin folders I founded and restarted the server.
    The server stoped responding...
    I have no idea if I need to run a script or not and if yes what the script is like because I am just a music listener. :-(
    So I never got it worked...
    Please Help me.

I also appreciate if you can inform me how to use the "Multi Library" plugin.
    Regards
    Yux

Multi Library or Custom Libraries support Please help.

Sent the following message.
    Couldn't get any answer.
    Anyone can help?
    Please
    Thanks

Dear Erland;
    I've been trying to use "Multi Library" plugin for a long time but never succeeded.

Now I found the info that you also have a plugin named "Custom Libraries" that I can use.
    The plugin was used to be in your beta repo (http://erlandplugins.googlecode.com/...nk/testing.xml) which does not work anymore.
    So I decided to install it manually and downloaded the file "lms-customlibraries" from "github".
    Inside root/library/Application support... , User/library/Application support... , User/library/caches... and so.
    First of all I want to know how to use the this folder. Without changing anything or using the folder or the files inside this folder.
    And my second question is where to put this folder or files. Is it enough to copy and paste it?
    I've tried put the folder to all the plugin folders I founded and restarted the server.
    I have no idea if I need to run a script or not and if yes what the script is like because I am just a music listener. :-(
    Please Help me.

Regards
    Yux

This is very old, but it may help you. http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.ph...Library_plugin

Once installed you should see "multi library" under the 'extras' menu item and go from there.
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Quote Originally Posted by yuxbax View Post
    Sent the following message.
    Couldn't get any answer.
    Anyone can help?
    Please
    Thanks

Dear Erland;

Please Help me.

Regards
    Yux
    Did you try

Code:
    http://erland.github.io/squeezebox-downloads/repositories/testing.xml
    ?
    2x Transporter, 4x Touch, 5x Radio, H/K Onyx (AirPlay-Bridge), Marantz Consolette (AirPlay-Bridge), iPhone 6 (iPeng), iMac-5k (SqueezePlay)