Announce: New versions of erlands plugins

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • erland
    • Jan 2006

Just for information, my ISP have messed up a bit so I currently don't have a working broadband connection and due to this setting up new licenses is a lot more complicated. Due to this I've configure the license server so it will give a free license for the rest of the month to everyone that wants to try/use any of my plugins. Due to all this it might also take a bit of time until I answer any questions until I have a working broadband connection, so don't expect to get a response immediately if you send me a question. Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.
    Erland Lindmark (My homepage)
    Developer of many plugins/applets
    Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets (see here for more information )

Comment

• Morbeas
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by erland
      Just for information, my ISP have messed up a bit so I currently don't have a working broadband connection and due to this setting up new licenses is a lot more complicated. Due to this I've configure the license server so it will give a free license for the rest of the month to everyone that wants to try/use any of my plugins. Due to all this it might also take a bit of time until I answer any questions until I have a working broadband connection, so don't expect to get a response immediately if you send me a question. Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.
      No problem, thanks for letting us know. When you do get back in the game, please let me know if there are any logs you might need to help troubleshoot my issue above.

Thanks again.

Comment

• PasTim
        • Nov 2010

One doesn't quite realise how much one depends on the internet until you lose it. I did for a couple of weeks a while ago and initially found it very difficult. However, after a few days I began to find it quite restful, but then I didn't depend on it for work.

Hope it gets sorted for you soon.
        LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. 2 Touches & EDO.
        LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
        Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
        Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
        Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Comment

• nidzo
          • Mar 2009

problems with custom browse

Hi erland (and everybody)
          i have some problems with custom browse (it's a while i was not using it, so don't know if it's a new issue).

let's say that i look (in CB) for artists, i get a list. then if i choose one artist, i get this

Mixes:Browse by selected Random TrackStat
          Name:Aaron Parks
          Album:Arborescence , Invisible cinema
          Genre:Jazz , Piano
          Rating: (60/100)
          Year:2013 , 2008

No matching songs, albums or artists were found

Refresh(Custom Browse 2.14.3936)

Error:
          Running: select albums.id,if(albums.year=0,' ',concat('(',albums.year,')')),substr(albums.title sort,1,1) from contributor_album,albums where albums.id=contributor_album.album and contributor_album.contributor=35136 and contributor_album.role in (1,5) group by albums.id order by albums.year desc,albums.titlesort asc,albums.disc asc got error:
          no such function: ifRunning: select customscan_contributor_attributes.contributor,conc at('http://www.last.fm/music/',customscan_contributor_attributes.name,': ',customscan_contributor_attributes.value) from customscan_contributor_attributes where customscan_contributor_attributes.contributor=3513 6 and customscan_contributor_attributes.module='cslastfm ' and customscan_contributor_attributes.attr='picture' got error:
          no such function: concatRunning: select 2,concat('Duration: ',sec_to_time(sum(artisttracks.secs))) from (select tracks.id,tracks.secs from tracks,contributor_track where tracks.secs is not null and tracks.id=contributor_track.track and contributor_track.contributor=35136 group by tracks.id ) as artisttracks union select 3,concat('File Size: ',round(sum(artisttracks.filesize)/1024/1024,1),' MB') from (select tracks.id,tracks.filesize from tracks,contributor_track where tracks.filesize is not null and tracks.id=contributor_track.track and contributor_track.contributor=35136 group by tracks.id ) as artisttracks got error:
          no such function: concatRunning: select contributors.id,concat('Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_m/...tributors.name) from contributors where contributors.name is not null and contributors.id=35136 group by contributors.id got error:
          no such function: concatRunning: select contributors.id,concat('Google: http://www.google.com/search?q=',contributors.name) from contributors where contributors.name is not null and contributors.id=35136 group by contributors.id got error:
          no such function: concatRunning: select contributors.id,concat('Wikipedia: http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/',contributors.name) from contributors where contributors.name is not null and contributors.id=35136 group by contributors.id got error:
          no such function: concatRunning: select contributors.id,concat('allmusic: http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...tributors.name) from contributors where contributors.name is not null and contributors.id=35136 group by contributors.id got error:
          no such function: concatRunning: select contributors.id,concat('LastFM: http://www.last.fm/music/?m=artists&...tributors.name) from contributors where contributors.name is not null and contributors.id=35136 group by contributors.id got error:
          no such function: concat

i have tried to uninstall the plugin CB (removing also the config files), and then install again. but apparently it does not work.
          thanks
          nidzo
          Pinkdot LMS 7.9.0 repack on Nas Synology DS-213
          Queezebox Duet
          Squeezebox Boom
          Squeezebox Touch

Comment

• PasTim
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by nidzo
            Hi erland (and everybody)
            i have some problems with custom browse (it's a while i was not using it, so don't know if it's a new issue).

let's say that i look (in CB) for artists, i get a list. then if i choose one artist, i get this

Mixes:Browse by selected Random TrackStat
            Name:Aaron Parks
            Album:Arborescence , Invisible cinema
            Genre:Jazz , Piano
            Rating: (60/100)
            Year:2013 , 2008

No matching songs, albums or artists were found

Refresh(Custom Browse 2.14.3936)

Error:
            Running: select albums.id,if(albums.year=0,' ',concat('(',albums.year,')')),substr(albums.title sort,1,1) from contributor_album,albums where albums.id=contributor_album.album and contributor_album.contributor=35136 and contributor_album.role in (1,5) group by albums.id order by albums.year desc,albums.titlesort asc,albums.disc asc got error:
            no such function: ifRunning: select customscan_contributor_attributes.contributor,conc at('http://www.last.fm/music/',customscan_contributor_attributes.name,': ',customscan_contributor_attributes.value) from customscan_contributor_attributes where customscan_contributor_attributes.contributor=3513 6 and customscan_contributor_attributes.module='cslastfm ' and customscan_contributor_attributes.attr='picture' got error:
            no such function: concatRunning: select 2,concat('Duration: ',sec_to_time(sum(artisttracks.secs))) from (select tracks.id,tracks.secs from tracks,contributor_track where tracks.secs is not null and tracks.id=contributor_track.track and contributor_track.contributor=35136 group by tracks.id ) as artisttracks union select 3,concat('File Size: ',round(sum(artisttracks.filesize)/1024/1024,1),' MB') from (select tracks.id,tracks.filesize from tracks,contributor_track where tracks.filesize is not null and tracks.id=contributor_track.track and contributor_track.contributor=35136 group by tracks.id ) as artisttracks got error:
            no such function: concatRunning: select contributors.id,concat('Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_m/...tributors.name) from contributors where contributors.name is not null and contributors.id=35136 group by contributors.id got error:
            no such function: concatRunning: select contributors.id,concat('Google: http://www.google.com/search?q=',contributors.name) from contributors where contributors.name is not null and contributors.id=35136 group by contributors.id got error:
            no such function: concatRunning: select contributors.id,concat('Wikipedia: http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/',contributors.name) from contributors where contributors.name is not null and contributors.id=35136 group by contributors.id got error:
            no such function: concatRunning: select contributors.id,concat('allmusic: http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...tributors.name) from contributors where contributors.name is not null and contributors.id=35136 group by contributors.id got error:
            no such function: concatRunning: select contributors.id,concat('LastFM: http://www.last.fm/music/?m=artists&...tributors.name) from contributors where contributors.name is not null and contributors.id=35136 group by contributors.id got error:
            no such function: concat

i have tried to uninstall the plugin CB (removing also the config files), and then install again. but apparently it does not work.
            thanks
            nidzo
            Try disabling the Full text search plugin.
            LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
            Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Comment

• nidzo
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by pastim
              try disabling the full text search plugin.
              it worked thanks
              Pinkdot LMS 7.9.0 repack on Nas Synology DS-213
              Queezebox Duet
              Squeezebox Boom
              Squeezebox Touch

Comment

• PasTim
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by nidzo
                it worked thanks
                Good.

There is some conflict between the two plugins (only in more recent versions of LMS 7.9). I don't really understand what has happened, but Erland has not responded recently to my queries about when, or if, the issue can be resolved in LMS 7.9.

Comment

• deal
                  • Dec 2008

What is the URL for Erland's plug-in repository?

I've had to "cleanup" LMS 7.9 using the option/button on Netgear ReadyNAS Pro installed apps page. Unfortunately, the cleanup apparently deletes all the repository entries on the plug-ins tab in LMS settings. I bought several of his plug-ins a few years back adn just want to reinstall them. Anyone know what the URL is for his repository? I tried the one from googlecode, but that's no longer active.

TIA
                  David

Comment

• PasTim
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by deal
                    I've had to "cleanup" LMS 7.9 using the option/button on Netgear ReadyNAS Pro installed apps page. Unfortunately, the cleanup apparently deletes all the repository entries on the plug-ins tab in LMS settings. I bought several of his plug-ins a few years back adn just want to reinstall them. Anyone know what the URL is for his repository? I tried the one from googlecode, but that's no longer active.

TIA
                    David
                    Try http://erland.github.io/squeezebox-d...ies/latest.xml

Comment

• mherger
                      Babelfish's Best Boy
                      • Apr 2005

Announce: New versions of erlands plugins

> Try http://erland.github.io/squeezebox-d...ies/latest.xml

You shouldn't need to add any repository. Above file is part of the
                      default repository file.

--

Michael
                      Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
                      (LMS: Settings/Information)

Comment

• kiwibrucie
                        • Jul 2009

Hey Pas Tim, thanks for the heads up regarding the Full text search plugin conflict.

I was having exactly the same problem and disabling it worked a treat.

Thank You!!

Comment

• erland
                          • Jan 2006

Just an update regarding this.

I'm in the process of moving to a new place and have now also switched ISP so I finally now also have a working broadband connection.

However, at the moment unpacking everything in the new place has higher priority than managing the license server and accounting for payments and due to this I've extended the free license period until end of September. I'll continue to extend the free license period further after September if I'm still not in a state where I can prioritize LMS/Squeezebox work. Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing anyone but hopefully other people in this community are able to help people with troubleshooting during he period when I don't have the time myself.
                          Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets (see here for more information )

Comment

• bertieb
                            • Sep 2016

Many thanks to erland for his ongoing support for these plugins.

To anyone in the know- is the Song Lyrics plugin currently functional? I saw this post from last year but a quick search of this thread didn't show anything newer although I may have missed something.

I cannot see the lyrics pane. I'm not sure if I am using the plugin wrong- I have it installed and enabled for the web interface, but see no option via song info (even via the 'More Info' section). For example:

I do have the plugin enabled in settings:

As far as I know, I am running the latest version of LMS:

Code:
                            Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1473501469 @ Sat Sep 10 10:07:19 UTC 2016
                            Hostname: [redacted]
                            Server IP Address: [redacted]
                            Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
                            Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
                            Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
                            Perl Version: 5.22.2 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
                            Audio::Scan: 0.95
                            Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
                            Total Players Recognized: 2
                            Thanks in advance!
                            Last edited by bertieb; 2016-09-14, 12:48. Reason: add links and images

Comment

• philippe_44
                              • May 2008

Custom Clock fetches profile forever

Hi - I had to factory reset one of my radio I re-installed license manager, then custom clock. Now when I try to set a set a custom clock profile (for screen saver), the spinning wheel never ends while "fetching styles". (LMS 7.7.6 on Win7) - help?. I'v verified with the LMS plugin, my licenses are activated

[edit]: looking at the LUA code on the SB
                              Code:
                                      local http = SocketHttp(jnt, "http://erland.github.io", 80)
                                      local req = RequestHttp(function(chunk, err)
                                                      if err then
                                                              log:warn(err)
                                                      elseif chunk then
                                                              chunk = json.decode(chunk)
                                                              self:defineSettingStyleSink(title,mode,chunk.
                                                      end
                                              end,
                                              'GET', "/squeezebox-customclock/clockstyles7.json")
                                      http:fetch(req)
                              and there is nothing anymore at http://erland.github.io. Any idea where I should direct this?

[edit2]: I ended up adding my own HTTP server, adding in it that file https://github.com/erland/erlandplug...ckstyles7.json and modifying the /usr/share/jive/applets/CustomClock/CustomClockApplet.lua script to change the http request to erland.github.io to my server. I don't understand why, but it only worked on port 80 (tried 8080 in the script, but no luck) and if my HTTP server as an internet-routable URL
                              Last edited by philippe_44; 2016-09-17, 21:31.
                              LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Comment

• erland
                                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by philippe_44
                                Hi - I had to factory reset one of my radio I re-installed license manager, then custom clock. Now when I try to set a set a custom clock profile (for screen saver), the spinning wheel never ends while "fetching styles". (LMS 7.7.6 on Win7) - help?. I'v verified with the LMS plugin, my licenses are activated

[edit]: looking at the LUA code on the SB
                                Code:
                                        local http = SocketHttp(jnt, "http://erland.github.io", 80)
                                        local req = RequestHttp(function(chunk, err)
                                                        if err then
                                                                log:warn(err)
                                                        elseif chunk then
                                                                chunk = json.decode(chunk)
                                                                self:defineSettingStyleSink(title,mode,chunk.
                                                        end
                                                end,
                                                'GET', "/squeezebox-customclock/clockstyles7.json")
                                        http:fetch(req)
                                and there is nothing anymore at http://erland.github.io. Any idea where I should direct this?

[edit2]: I ended up adding my own HTTP server, adding in it that file https://github.com/erland/erlandplug...ckstyles7.json and modifying the /usr/share/jive/applets/CustomClock/CustomClockApplet.lua script to change the http request to erland.github.io to my server. I don't understand why, but it only worked on port 80 (tried 8080 in the script, but no luck) and if my HTTP server as an internet-routable URL
                                erland.github.io adress works fine for me :

You need to use the full url, not just http://erland.github.io when trying.

Is your Squeezebox connected to LMS, if it's connected to mysqueezebox.com you might need to first goto My Music/Albums menu and after that go back and try to change Custom Clock settings. Is Custom Clock Helper plugin installed in LMS ? Does its setting page show all available styles ?

Comment

Working...