Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyster View Post
    I've used Sugarcube for quite some time (donated for the developer's efforts), but the amount of time I'll be using it now is quite limited. Why? Because I've found that it slows down the operation of the SB server. Anyone else having that problem?
    1) I'm not seeing any performance issues, even with it running on my NAS
    2) Why would you be wanting to interact with the server Whilst SugarCube is being your DJ?
    SqueezeWand | Vivere DAC MKI | ATC SCA2 | ATC SCM100ASLT

Linux finally gets a great audio tagger: puddletag - now packaged in most Linux distributions.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Lyster View Post
    I've used Sugarcube for quite some time (donated for the developer's efforts), but the amount of time I'll be using it now is quite limited. Why? Because I've found that it slows down the operation of the SB server. Anyone else having that problem?
    I'll take your word for it but I dont have any donations from a Lyster :s If you have, then you will have received login details to the Spicefly forums so send me the details and I'll look into it.

In terms of slowdown, SugarCube is inactive 99% of the time and only wakes up on track changes doing its business in approx less than 1/2 of a second and to display Coming Up next details (if turned on) so not sure how you would be seeing a slowdown on your system.

Anyhow like I said, get in touch and I'll see what can be done.

Cheers
    www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic journey through your music library using MusicIP. Plus the finest MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.

Quote Originally Posted by bakker_be View Post
    I seem to be having a problem with SC 2.10 + SBS 7.5 (7.5.1.30503 on Windows Homeserver) + SP 7.5.0.8680
    When I select 1 song to be played, it generates a second song in the playlist, which in it's turn generates a third and then the second & third song play in an "eternal" loop.
    There are definately nexus points in a music library, where a track will match with a lot of other tracks, so come up frequently. I've implemented various blocking routines in the later versions so try out 2.56.

Cheers
    www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic journey through your music library using MusicIP. Plus the finest MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimChances View Post
    I have upgraded to SB Server 7.5 and Sugarcube 2.10. I was just curious as to what the Track Duplicator Weighting option is and how to implement it.
    So far SB S 7.5 and Sugarcube 2.10 are working out quite well for me
    See the website for details, there is even a nice graphic

Quote Originally Posted by cparker View Post
    There are definately nexus points in a music library, where a track will match with a lot of other tracks, so come up frequently. I've implemented various blocking routines in the later versions so try out 2.56.

Cheers
    I've since upgraded to the latest and everythin is OK again (just checked, I'm at 2.85 now).
    Thanks a lot for this useful plugin!
    Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901; BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
    iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
    Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
    Wandboard Duallite + CSOS, integrated LMS activated

If this hasn't already been mentioned, a bug in SugarCube was found when using the SqueezePad iPad application, see the following posts for more information:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...855#post564855
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...874#post564874
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...877#post564877

It seems to occur if you try to enter the SqueezePlay SugarCube Settings menu. As mentioned in the last link, the menu doesn't seem to work correctly in SqueezePlay so it's not specific to SqueezePad.
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    (Developer of many plugins/applets (both free and commercial).
    If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet development, consider purchasing some plugins)

Interested in the future of music streaming ? ickStream - A world of music at your fingertips.

One addition: in the log erland provided there is a second bug in the menuitem "Replace Next Track":

selectedIndex => 0

Choice-Options in SqueezePlay are all 1-based.
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Quote Originally Posted by OleHB View Post
    the newest musicip-mixer 1.9b6 has re-uploadet from audiomuze here:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpo...3&postcount=18
    I wasn't able to find the last 1.9 beta at this link. Is it named something unusual?

Quote Originally Posted by sander View Post
    I wasn't able to find the last 1.9 beta at this link. Is it named something unusual?
    You can find it on Spicedfly's webpage and here is a direct link.

Spicefly Web Site Offline?

Hi Charles,

Are you aware that the Spicefly Website is down?

Bob
    1 x Touch
    1 x Radio
    1 x Boom
    1 x Cubox-i4 Pro SoA as main server and player running LMS 7.9
    Lavry DA-10 DAC
    HP PC as secondary server running LMS 7.9
    Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM
    Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
    Behringer DEQ2496
    Linn Isobarik DMS