Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Hey Gordon,
    I meant to thank you for what I expect to be a fine tool, in the best gharris999 tradition.
    I've downloaded the bQueue class and had a look at the package, but I feel some time will pass before I delve into perl code again. I will use it for sure, sometime.
    4 SB 3 • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • SqueezeLite • Squeezebox Server 7.8.1 (Debian 7.5) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • ShairTunes by StuartUSA • Local Player, BBC iPlayer, SwitchPlayer by Triode • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.

Quote Originally Posted by epoch1970 View Post
    Hey Gordon,
    I meant to thank you for what I expect to be a fine tool, in the best gharris999 tradition.
    I've downloaded the bQueue class and had a look at the package, but I feel some time will pass before I delve into perl code again. I will use it for sure, sometime.
    I'm going to try to dogfood this myself by incorporating it into SrvrPowerCtrl. We'll see how that goes.