Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 216 of 216 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216
Results 2,151 to 2,153 of 2153
    Quote Originally Posted by coyrls View Post
    I've installed the plugin to /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins on a clean VB2.4 install, changed ownership and group to squeezeboxserver. When I restart squeezeboxserver, I get a message on the mediaserver main screen saying SvrPowerControl requires a restart. When I go to Settings -> Plugins I get the prompt to restart the server. When I do the restart, the entire SvrPowerControl directory under /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins has been deleted and there is no listing of SvrPowerControl on the Settings -> Plugins page.

The version of Media server that I am running is: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 0.141.20160820git1471509276 @ Sat Aug 20 08:28:28 BST 2016
    OK, I've answered my own question: installing the plugin via the git clone method to /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins will only work if you had previously installed SvrPowerControl, for an install to a clean system on VB2.4 the git clone must be to /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins, all then works.

Quote Originally Posted by OleHB View Post
    googlecode is dead. there is no replacement-repository for Server-Power-Control. you have to install it manually. read the last pages
    "read the last pages"??? Not sure what you mean, I'd also like to install this on my Windows machine but I havent been able to find any instructions on how to do that and where I can find the updated plug-in.

Quote Originally Posted by dbinder101 View Post
    "read the last pages"??? Not sure what you mean, I'd also like to install this on my Windows machine but I havent been able to find any instructions on how to do that and where I can find the updated plug-in.
    See #2144 - using git clone, and following posts.
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.