Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Rhapsody on iPeng

Quote Originally Posted by MichAg92 View Post
    I am using iPeng 3.11 with an iPOD Touch.
    When browsing in Rhapsody, the list of albums under a particular artist does not provide an icon to add the album to the playlist. Instead, the icon to the right of the album title is a play button. Touching the album title immediately plays the album rather than opening a list of the album tracks as the skin does when I navigate through my music library.

I really like the way this tool navigates through my music library and want to be able to use the same very intuitive approach through Rhapsody.

Have I made a mistake in my installation, or is the Rhapsody browsing scheme different by design?

Thanks - Byron
    Byron,

coming back on this after a while...

I still didn't succeed in accessing Rhapsody, but today I found a bug in the code that displays internet radios that should actually result in exactly the behavior you described, for playlists, it didn't descend into the playlist but play it...

So please have a look at the next iPeng version (0.4) that is due on one of the next days, it will contain a fix for this - plus all the other nice stuff that has been in development after 0.3, like the plugin display on the NowPlaying screen and configurable toolbar icons (quite a cool feature).
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

MusicIP implementation almost there

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that with 0.3.11 and the two add-ons, MusicIP Mixer works from both my Mac browser and on the iPod Touch. Only issue experienced was first time I tried to play a mix...and the unit flatly refused. Hitting the "entire playlist" line took the unit in and out of stand-by mode, but nothing started playing.

Next generated list - no problem.

It's much better than nothing, so plz. put it into 0.4 as it is :-)

Keep up the great work,

/Sune

Quote Originally Posted by Sune View Post
    Just wanted to let you know that with 0.3.11 and the two add-ons, MusicIP Mixer works from both my Mac browser and on the iPod Touch. Only issue experienced was first time I tried to play a mix...and the unit flatly refused. Hitting the "entire playlist" line took the unit in and out of stand-by mode, but nothing started playing.

Next generated list - no problem.
    Hm, strange, never had this. Does this happen regularly?
    Which player?
    I've done a lot of testing recently because of all the toolbar and plugin stuff Erland and I did and all the localization work and I never experienced lots of trouble.
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

Only once....

It only happend once. I suspect this is the result of an "empty" list or some defunct song which for some reason lurks around the MusicIP database. MusicIP can be a bit strange.

So let's leave it there for now. I am perfectly happy with everything at the moment.

I am actually using it more and more from my dashboard widget. After I found a way to get this widget onto my desktop as a floating window, it's been constantly there :-) Here you once in a while end up in a situation where the dashboard widget displays something it's not really capable of, if you fool too much around. But that's to be expected.

Now this is the favorite remote of the house :-) On my Mac as on my iPod Touch. No longer any real need for the standard SC skins.

Keep up the good work!

Sune