Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Cool Little help

Hi,

so here's basically the problem. I installed the plugin successfully, but it doesn't play the sounds. The plugin and the connection work, because if I connect my USB-mic to computer (and set to default device instead of Stereo Mix) I can hear it's sounds through my speakers, but not the actual sounds with Stereo Mix enabled.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You seem to be looking at the output device page - IIRC the Stereo Mix you want should be in the the Recording page along side microphone and aux input.

Test "stereo mix" as a source for recording using the Recorder accessory.

Got it! Honestly, it started working during the night without any reboots or acts. Thanks anyways!

For the ones interested, this plugin is perfect to get unsupported services to work on our beloved hardware.

The perfect companion is an application that allows controlling the stream remotely, for example through an android phone. I have used GSRemote and I am pleased with it.

They will see if they can also adapt the product to make it work on Songza, which would make it even more awesome.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gsremote&hl=fr

I'm one of those folks that can't get "Stereo Mix" to appear on his VAIO laptop.

Is it possible to connect Wave Input with Total Recorder?

Quote Originally Posted by ad180 View Post
    I'm one of those folks that can't get "Stereo Mix" to appear on his VAIO laptop.
    What version of Windows ?
    Did you check "show disabled devices" (right click on microphone or any device showing) on the Recording tab of the Sound control panel ?

Is it possible to connect Wave Input with Total Recorder?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    What version of Windows ?
    Did you check "show disabled devices" (right click on microphone or any device showing) on the Recording tab of the Sound control panel ?
    Yes, I checked "show disabled devices."

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium on a Sony Vaio VPCEB25FX laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by ad180 View Post
    Yes, I checked "show disabled devices."

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium on a Sony Vaio VPCEB25FX laptop.
    It looks like Sony as a matter of policy have ensured that their PCs do not have the "Stereo Mix" capability. The initial workaround I suggest is to try the last post in this thread as your PC seems to have Realtek HD audio hardware http://www.sony.co.uk/discussions/th...rt=27&tstart=0