I have a SB3 and the Philips SLA 5520. SB3 is working well with SlimServer. I could'nt make running SLA5520 with SlimServer but with TwonkyMusic.
What do you advise me to do?
1. Running both ServerSW together - Is this possible without ptoblems?
2. Is SB3 running with TwonkyMusic - any hints how to do this?
3. Is SLA 5520 running with SlimServer - how to do this?
Thanks for your help
Results 1 to 2 of 2
2007-02-17, 17:04 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
Squeezebox3, SLA 5520 & TwonkyMusic?
2007-02-18, 04:13 #2
You'll have to run both Slimserver and Twonky at the same time, the SB3 won't work with Twonky and the Philips won't work with Slimserver
They will work together fine though, just a couple of things you'll have to do:
1) Change either the Twonky or Slimserver port (they both use 9000 by default)
2) Make sure slim loads before Twonky when the computer boots up, otherwise I've found that the SB3 won't play any music (I did this with a batch script which waits for 30 seconds before loading Twonky)