Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    emm: Depending on which router you have, you can usually ask them to log connections to and from the internet. Next time the internet is up, see who is connecting to whom. Maybe there's a clue in there somewhere.

Also, what is your default page set to for IE? What is the first thing you see when you open IE (when the internet is running)?

Does Slimserver itself not come up when the internet is down (i.e. does the display on the squeezebox and the remote work?) or is it merely the web interface that isn't coming up?

My IE homepage is www.nytimes.com and I do have the Google toolbar installed, though I don't think pagerank is active. Next time this happens I will see if I can still use SB3 itself with the remote control even if the web interface won't come up on my PC. If I don't need the internet, I should be able to turn off my cable modem and still use SB3, correct? I will have to try this.
    emm

Quote Originally Posted by emm
    If I don't need the internet, I should be able to turn off my cable modem and still use SB3, correct?
    Correct. ... (for forum software)