I'm a reasonably technical guy. This seems like poor documentation to me, but maybe I'm missing something. I'm got the 6.2 server on XP with a v3 player. Step 1 below doesn't work b/c the it just doesn't show up in the menu anywhere. I've clicked everywhere. There is no "SqueezeNetwork" in my menu tree. On to step 2... I go into the Settings on my player and, guess what, no "Squeezebox PIN" in the menus there either. Am I the only one? What the hell?

It says:

Step 1: Connect your Squeezebox to SqueezeNetwork.
If you are connected to SlimServer, browse to Squeezebox Home -> SqueezeNetwork to connect. The first time you connect, your Squeezebox will prompt you to choose a language and timezone.

Step 2: Get your PIN.
Your Player Identification Number identifies your Squeezebox to the SqueezeNetwork. When your player first connects to the SqueezeNetwork, you will be provided with a PIN. If you don't remember this PIN, with your remote go to Settings -> Squeezebox PIN to display a new PIN.

Step 3: Enter your PIN below.Your Player Identification Number identifies your Squeezebox to the SqueezeNetwork. When your player first connects to the SqueezeNetwork, you will be provided with a PIN. If you don't remember this PIN, with your remote go to Settings -> Squeezebox PIN to display a new PIN.