Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Same problem here: placed an order for 2xSB3s on 23rd of December (invoice 1135346693-585), replied to international order verification request on the same day, and nada! Enquiries to orders at slimdevices dot com were not answered. Long vacation, I guess..

Me too, I ordered the SB3 on 30/12/2005 and still receive no reply on the UPS tracking number. Hello Slim Device people, can you reply my mail!

Christian Pernegger

Re: >> Anybody out there from Slim Devices <<

> Same problem here: placed an order for 2xSB3s on 23rd of December [...]

Ditto. Placed an order before Christmas and got a mail from orders
    that apparently I mis-typed the card number or something. My mail with
    the correct data and subsequent inquiries went unaswered. Oh well,
    let's hope they enjoy their vacation

C.

Same thing here, placed an order and received no confirmation. Emailed slimdevices and heard nothing, had me a bit concerned until I finally received my shipping notice. It would have been nice to actually hear from someone after you contact them [no emails in my spam folder either]

Well If Slimdevices had been a UK based company there is pretty much no way you would have recieved a response between the 23rd and the 4th (today) loads of places I shop online have been shut for the holiday season, which is pretty normal over here (and very sensible too i think )

Founder, Slim Devices seanadams's Avatar
    We're not on vacation - we're trying to get orders out as quickly as possible. Since the SB3 launch we are rapidly scaling every part of the business to meet demand.

If anyone wants to work in sales, we have openings.

Quote Originally Posted by slimpy
    Hm, the last sentence wasn't too serious actually. What was that booked called again? The one with the large friendly letters printed on it's cover?
    Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - actually just a plug-in for the Squeezebox 7!

Quote Originally Posted by seanadams
    If anyone wants to work in sales, we have openings.
    Well, maybe you should cut back on the 'sales' people since it sounds like your existing staff is doing too well.

Quote Originally Posted by nicketynick
    Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - actually just a plug-in for the Squeezebox 7!
    ...or the other way round: Squeezebox 7 as a plugin for the Hitchhikers' Guide: gives you not only access to the information on all the planets there are but also to all the music there is!