Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 356 of 356 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356
Results 3,551 to 3,559 of 3559

SDT issue with pcP

Ooops, I'll go do that. I put the files in, but haven't committed them yet.

Thanks,

Howard

Quote Originally Posted by tcutting View Post
    No, you load CC from the player... settings/advanced/applet installer

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Can I go home now?

SDT issue with pcP

Hmmm, O.K., did that. I don't see Custom Clock anywhere on my player. I assumed it would be in the Screen Saver. I didn't see it there or anywhere else. It definitely loaded.

I'll go see if I can find anything on the CC.

Thanks,

Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Passman View Post
    Ooops, I'll go do that. I put the files in, but haven't committed them yet.

Thanks,

Howard
    Can I go home now?

Hmmm, O.K., did that. I don't see Custom Clock anywhere on my player. I assumed it would be in the Screen Saver. I didn't see it there or anywhere else. It definitely loaded.

I'll go see if I can find anything on the CC.

Thanks,

Howard
    It's an applet. I checked my Jivelite - it's installed at:
    /home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/applets
    There's a directory there called "CustomClock" with all the .lua files installed below that.

Do you find Applet Installer under Settings/Advanced (in jivelite)? If so, do you see any applets available?
    To install CustomClock from there, you need to put the repository link into the LMS settings/plugins additional repositories
    http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/CC_JL_repo.xml

This points to the modified CustomClock applet which will run on the piCorePlayer jivelite.

Repository points to: http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.n...L_1.01.002.zip

SDT issue with pcP

Everything is as you mentioned and I had installed CC. Is it possible that because I use the Jogler screen it won't work? I don't have the 480X800 option for screens.

After installing I went to the Custom Clock Helper app and selected "CS Basic digital Clock - weather (SDT) info and short day date Radio, Touch, Jivelite800X480" and clicked apply.

I assume at this point it just works?? I don't see any settings on the player.

Howard

Quote Originally Posted by tcutting View Post
    It's an applet. I checked my Jivelite - it's installed at:
    /home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/applets
    There's a directory there called "CustomClock" with all the .lua files installed below that.

Do you find Applet Installer under Settings/Advanced (in jivelite)? If so, do you see any applets available?
    To install CustomClock from there, you need to put the repository link into the LMS settings/plugins additional repositories
    http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/CC_JL_repo.xml

This points to the modified CustomClock applet which will run on the piCorePlayer jivelite.

Repository points to: http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.n...L_1.01.002.zip
    Can I go home now?

SDT issue with pcP

Well, now, CC is showing up under Extras, but it says I need License Manager. I checked and I do have it and CC is under it. SO I've refreshed the load and will see what happens next.

Everything is as you mentioned and I had installed CC. Is it possible that because I use the Jogler screen it won't work? I don't have the 480X800 option for screens.

After installing I went to the Custom Clock Helper app and selected "CS Basic digital Clock - weather (SDT) info and short day date Radio, Touch, Jivelite800X480" and clicked apply.

I assume at this point it just works?? I don't see any settings on the player.

Howard
    Can I go home now?

SDT issue with pcP

Holy smoke, it seems to be working!! I think I'll play with it tonight and see how it goes.

Thanks again for all your help and have a great evening.

Howard

Well, now, CC is showing up under Extras, but it says I need License Manager. I checked and I do have it and CC is under it. SO I've refreshed the load and will see what happens next.
    Can I go home now?

I've been using the BoomX2 version for quite a while now (thanks so much for that!). The only weird issue is that any time I restart LMS, the plugin gets removed. So I stop LMS, copy it back into the correct directory, start LMS and it works again (and still has all the settings for each player), but then I continuously get prompted to restart LMS if I bring up the Plugins tab. Anyone know how to let LMS know just to leave the SDT plugin alone already?
    Home: Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS 7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic -> NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2
    Portable: FreeNAS 9.3 [HP Microserver Gen8, 10GB RAM, 16GB flash boot, 120GB SSD for LMS 7.9.0 in FreeBSD jail, 5 x 4TB WD Red HD ZFS RAIDZ1] -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic: XLR out -> Soundmaster Diamond 12-2 mixing board -> P.A.

Quote Originally Posted by get.amped View Post
    I've been using the BoomX2 version for quite a while now (thanks so much for that!). The only weird issue is that any time I restart LMS, the plugin gets removed. So I stop LMS, copy it back into the correct directory, start LMS and it works again (and still has all the settings for each player), but then I continuously get prompted to restart LMS if I bring up the Plugins tab. Anyone know how to let LMS know just to leave the SDT plugin alone already?
    Try installing it in a different plugin location. You can see the possible locations to place plugins on the Information tab of LMS settings. I am not certain, but believe the primary plugin location is synced to the repositories. If it doesn't exist in one of repositories, it gets removed on restart.

after a fresh installation of my server, I'm not able to convince SDT to show up on my SqueeBox (SB).
    I had copied the files from the old installation, and the settings for SDT show up in the settings pages of the web frontend, and seem not to have changed on the SB.

can anyone give me a hint what might have to be changed or were to look for errors to get SDT to show up again?