Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 351 of 358 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3579
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomX2 View Post
    Look on the plugins tab. The version will be in parenthesis behind the name of the plugin.
    I've been using the old Fishbone skin for so long I didn't realize there were tabs . Ok, so it's v5.10.16.

- Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jallison View Post
    I've been using the old Fishbone skin for so long I didn't realize there were tabs . Ok, so it's v5.10.16.

- Jeff
    So that's one if the wunderground.com versions. I'll try to post update to that version soon (hopefully tonight).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SDT wunderground version Update v5.10.26

I have incorporated BoomX2's latest fix for College Football into the weather underground version of SDT.
    If you have the repo selected (http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/repo.xml), it should be available from the Plugins tab.
    If you prefer to install manually, the file is located at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sup...me_5_10_26.zip

Quote Originally Posted by tcutting View Post
    I have incorporated BoomX2's latest fix for College Football into the weather underground version of SDT.
    If you have the repo selected (http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/repo.xml), it should be available from the Plugins tab.
    If you prefer to install manually, the file is located at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sup...me_5_10_26.zip
    Thanks for this update, it's working again.

Sorry it took so long to respond, just overtaken by events lately

Thanks again!

- Jeff

College Football 404s...

Quote Originally Posted by jallison View Post
    Thanks for this update, it's working again.

Sorry it took so long to respond, just overtaken by events lately

Thanks again!

- Jeff
    We're getting 404s on College Football again. 10 tries, then the "?" in the display.

[17-03-06 08:01:58.4938] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (6827) error getting http://data.ncaa.com/jsonp/scoreboar...dispScoreboard
    [17-03-06 08:01:58.4945] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (6828) 404 Not Found

Looks like they've done some off-season work...

-mark

Quote Originally Posted by mbonsack View Post
    We're getting 404s on College Football again. 10 tries, then the "?" in the display.

[17-03-06 08:01:58.4938] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (6827) error getting http://data.ncaa.com/jsonp/scoreboar...dispScoreboard
    [17-03-06 08:01:58.4945] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (6828) 404 Not Found

Looks like they've done some off-season work...

-mark
    I recommend clearing your college football teams out for now. You can add them back in late July or early August.

If that doesn't work for you I suppose I could add date restrictions so it doesn't even try to hit the website during the off season.
    Last edited by BoomX2; 2017-03-08 at 18:18.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomX2 View Post
    I recommend clearing your college football teams out for now. You can add them back in late July or early August.

If that doesn't work for you I suppose I could add date restrictions so it doesn't even try to hit the website during the off season.
    Yeah; that's fine. However, even though it's off-season I'm surprised the site is a total 404...

Squeezebox V3 No longer shows the time.

I resently rebuilt my music server, Odroid XU4 running Max2Play, and installed Logitch Media Server 7.9.1 - 1490089057.
    I then installed the SuperDateTime Screensaver using the Repositorie option which instlled v5.10.26.

My Classic (M/N C-RH62) desplayes the weather date and time corectly:
    Name:  SB Classic.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  264.3 KB

My V3 devices however all look like this and do not display the time:
    Name:  SB V3.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  273.8 KB

The 5.10.26 version of the SuperDateTime does not seam to have the line control for the display that the older version I was using had.
    I guess that the line control has been removed and has been replaced with "DISPLAY STRING ABBREVIATIONS"?
    It was kind of nice to have some control over what was being deplayed on what line.

Anyway, I would like to have both the clasics and the V3's that I have display the same information.
    Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by rwinkdopey View Post
    I resently rebuilt my music server, Odroid XU4 running Max2Play, and installed Logitch Media Server 7.9.1 - 1490089057.
    I then installed the SuperDateTime Screensaver using the Repositorie option which instlled v5.10.26.

My Classic (M/N C-RH62) desplayes the weather date and time corectly:
    Name:  SB Classic.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  264.3 KB

My V3 devices however all look like this and do not display the time:
    Name:  SB V3.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  273.8 KB

The 5.10.26 version of the SuperDateTime does not seam to have the line control for the display that the older version I was using had.
    I guess that the line control has been removed and has been replaced with "DISPLAY STRING ABBREVIATIONS"?
    It was kind of nice to have some control over what was being deplayed on what line.

Anyway, I would like to have both the clasics and the V3's that I have display the same information.
    Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help!
    There are player specific settings for SDT in addition to the general settings. I'm not at my machine right now, but try the settings for player, there should be a pull down where you can find SuperDateTime. Check the settings for the player which displays the way you like, and use that as example for the others.

Quote Originally Posted by tcutting View Post
    There are player specific settings for SDT in addition to the general settings. I'm not at my machine right now, but try the settings for player, there should be a pull down where you can find SuperDateTime. Check the settings for the player which displays the way you like, and use that as example for the others.

That is exactly what I was looking for!
    Sorry I didn't find it before.

With your help I found the settings that I could customize.
    I am sure they were in the same place as the old version.

They can be found under the player, selecting the Basic settings drop down and then selecting SuperDateTime:

Name:  Custom Player Settings.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  135.2 KB

I should have remembered where they were.

THANK YOU!!