Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 353 of 354 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354 LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3533
    Quote Originally Posted by tcutting View Post
    Which type player? For classic, boom, transporter, should be selectable in the device settings. For touch, radio you need to use Custom Clock.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    see my post at: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...l=1#post881072

I'm new here because I want to switch from Weather Applet (stopps working) to SDT.
    SDT is working fine while LMS is running. But after shotdown PC with LMS the weather update will stopp immediately. Is it a normal behavior? When so, is there any posibility to keep the updates running also when PC or LMS isn't running?
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Matz View Post
    I'm new here because I want to switch from Weather Applet (stopps working) to SDT.
    SDT is working fine while LMS is running. But after shotdown PC with LMS the weather update will stopp immediately. Is it a normal behavior? When so, is there any posibility to keep the updates running also when PC or LMS isn't running?
    Thanks in advance!
    Yes, this is normal behavior. SuperDateTime is a plugin which runs as part of LMS. When you stop LMS, you also stop the SDT plugin.

Yes, this is normal behavior. SuperDateTime is a plugin which runs as part of LMS. When you stop LMS, you also stop the SDT plugin.

Bad

Does anyone know the reason why the weather screensafer of bluegaspode stopped working? Is ist caused by the missing API key sign-in?

Bad

Does anyone know the reason why the weather screensafer of bluegaspode stopped working?
    Klick

Thanks in advance!
    Have you considered a server to run LMS which doesn't shut down? Raspberry Pi solutions exist which are low cost and low power. Plus you can use LMS any time without having to wait for your PC to boot up.

Have you considered a server to run LMS which doesn't shut down? Raspberry Pi solutions exist which are low cost and low power. Plus you can use LMS any time without having to wait for your PC to boot up.

Thanks for your idea. Maybe it's an option to solve my problem...
    Does the Squeezebox work with two LMS - one on PI and one on PC or do I have to remote control the permanent running LMS on the PI via PC?

after some problems with the cache after a reboot, I realised that as well superdatetime seems to be gone: it's no longer in the list of plugins (on the web interface).
    on top of the plugins page it says: "Bad repository http://sourceforge.net/projects/supe...files/repo.xml - Redirection limit exceeded"
    the url is correct and acccessible: the repo.xml can be downloaded by hand.
    any ideas how to get back my superdatetime?

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze_paul View Post
    after some problems with the cache after a reboot, I realised that as well superdatetime seems to be gone: it's no longer in the list of plugins (on the web interface).
    on top of the plugins page it says: "Bad repository http://sourceforge.net/projects/supe...files/repo.xml - Redirection limit exceeded"
    the url is correct and acccessible: the repo.xml can be downloaded by hand.
    any ideas how to get back my superdatetime?
    This is an old repo location - Sourceforge changed some things, and this stopped working reliably.

Try adding the following repo location into the Settings/Plugin:
    http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/repo.xml

Wanted to change something with CCH (adding a new item) and realised that "Itemtype: Songinfoicon" for "lastfmartistimages" is gone. Then I remembered Michael saying that pictures from LastFM are no longer available through the plugin. So Tom seems to have removed this itemtype from the plugin.
    Is there a substitute for showing pictures of artist in SDT?

Karl
    Odroid U3+m2p+LMS | Pi3-7"+pCP+LMS | Transporter | 2x Touch | 2x Classic | 2x Boom | 2x Radio | iPeng