Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 358 of 358 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358
Results 3,571 to 3,579 of 3579
    Quote Originally Posted by get.amped View Post
    Thanks for the replies.

I don't have tcutting's repository added. If I stop LMS, copy the SuperDateTime directory to the InstalledPlugins\Plugins directory and start LMS, the plugin is active and my previous preferences are active.

If I then go to the Plugins tab I get the "Changes will take place at the next application restart. Please click here to restart the server now" message with the buttons to Restart now or Restart later. I can choose to Restart later and everything is fine until I restart LMS for any reason. Once I do, the SDT directory is deleted from Plugins directory but my preferences file is maintained.

plugin-data.yaml contains this:

SuperDateTime:
    basedir: C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\P lugins\SuperDateTime
    creator: Greg Brown
    description: SETUP_GROUP_SUPERDATETIME_DESC
    error: INSTALLERROR_SUCCESS
    homepageURL: http://www.gregbrown.net/
    id: 8F9E67E0-A278-11DB-8AB9-0800200C9A67
    module: Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin
    name: PLUGIN_SCREENSAVER_SUPERDATETIME
    optionsURL: plugins/SuperDateTime/settings/basic.html
    targetApplication:
    id: SlimServer
    maxVersion: 7.*
    minVersion: '7.4'
    type: '2'
    version: 5.9.36

I don't know what all that means but it seems consistent with other entries. I don't know of anywhere else the system stores what plugins are installed, but it seems determined to eliminate SDT.
    Try installing SDT here:

Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\server\Plugins

Quote Originally Posted by BoomX2 View Post
    Try installing SDT here:

Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\server\Plugins
    That fixed it! Thanks for that suggestion. I've never seen anything in that directory before.
    Home: Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS 7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic -> NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2
    Portable: FreeNAS 9.3 [HP Microserver Gen8, 10GB RAM, 16GB flash boot, 120GB SSD for LMS 7.9.0 in FreeBSD jail, 5 x 4TB WD Red HD ZFS RAIDZ1] -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic: XLR out -> Soundmaster Diamond 12-2 mixing board -> P.A.

Glad it worked for you.

I think the other location is reserved for plugins installed via a repository.

I might try to get a repository setup for the weather.com version of SDT to make it easier for the few users still out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Release SDT Weather.com Version 5-9-37

This release fixes College Football game state detection for Upcoming, Active, Final, and Cancelled. Numerous games in the path of Hurricane Irma are cancelled tomorrow. Hence the new status.

It also updates the Chargers NFL football team for their relocation from San Diego to Los Angeles.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Glad it worked for you.

I think the other location is reserved for plugins installed via a repository.

I might try to get a repository setup for the weather.com version of SDT to make it easier for the few users still out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    As one of those "few users" I am rather glad that you are still supporting it (it is still one of the things I like most about my squeezebox system)

thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by copperstate View Post
    As one of those "few users" I am rather glad that you are still supporting it (it is still one of the things I like most about my squeezebox system)

thanks a lot
    ++1 -- Many thanks for keeping this plugin current!

This release fixes College Football game state detection for Upcoming, Active, Final, and Cancelled. Numerous games in the path of Hurricane Irma are cancelled tomorrow. Hence the new status.

It also updates the Chargers NFL football team for their relocation from San Diego to Los Angeles.
    Just saw this latest update from BoomX2. I will incorporate into the wunderground.com version soon... (may be a day or two).

Tom

Repository for SDT weather.com version

I have created a repository for the weather.com version of SDT. To use the repository add the following to the "Additional Repositories" field on the plugin tab of LMS server settings.
    Code:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-weather-com/files/repo.xml
    You will also need to manually delete your previous SDT folder. After a restart you should see the SDT weather.com version available for installation. Selecting it will install version 5.9.38.

NOTE: There are no functional changes in 5.9.38 from 5.9.37.

Thanks to @tcutting for his guidance in setting up the repository.

wunderground Version Update v5.10.28

I have now updated the wunderground.com version of SDT with BoomX2's latest Sports updates.

Available through the repository [http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/repo.xml]
    File can also be downloaded for manual install at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sup...me_5_10_28.zip