Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 248 of 272 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2712
    Quote Originally Posted by rayman1701 View Post
    Tried the first Alpha, and didn't work for me on the Touch. I guess it has a different display screen type. I'll be patient and will wait till Greg gets it fixed, but I wanted to pass on my experience.
    I'm getting temperature, icon, and high on my Touch (same as on my Classic) using Custom Clock.

If I understand, SuperDateTime is broken due to a weather.com change? And we're waiting for someone to (kindly) provide a fix?
    Shuttle SN45G, Athlon 3200+, 1024MB, XP Pro (sp2), Speedtouch780, Squeeze Box 3
    SlimServer Version:7.4.1 - r28947 - Operating system:Windows XP - EN - cp1252 - MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt

Quote Originally Posted by mbg View Post
    I'm getting temperature, icon, and high on my Touch (same as on my Classic) using Custom Clock.
    That's interesting, as I'm not getting anything using Custom Clock. Just to make sure I did it right, I stop the server, and just replace the SuperDateTime folder in the plugins folder, then restart LMS, correct? I had tried changing the string values to weather underground last night, but changed it back when that didn't work for me either. So that shouldn't be an issue. I even tried rebooting the Touch to see if that would refresh it.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilF View Post
    If I understand, SuperDateTime is broken due to a weather.com change? And we're waiting for someone to (kindly) provide a fix?
    try a new version : http://code.google.com/p/grebrown-pr...downloads/list

Finally got the temp to display on my Touch. For some reason I copied the wrong version, doh! So at least I'm getting that. Although, now for some reason I'm not getting MLB scores. It is still showing the NBA & NHL, but no baseball. And that was still working before, is anyone else seeing that?

That's interesting, as I'm not getting anything using Custom Clock. Just to make sure I did it right, I stop the server, and just replace the SuperDateTime folder in the plugins folder, then restart LMS, correct? I had tried changing the string values to weather underground last night, but changed it back when that didn't work for me either. So that shouldn't be an issue. I even tried rebooting the Touch to see if that would refresh it.
    That's all I did.

I know my Classic didn't work immediately. I left it for dead (with the - rather than * in upper-right of the display during data update) and came back some hours later and it was showing partial details. Not sure how long the Touch took to reflect the same.

Quote Originally Posted by mbg View Post
    That's all I did.

I know my Classic didn't work immediately. I left it for dead (with the - rather than * in upper-right of the display during data update) and came back some hours later and it was showing partial details. Not sure how long the Touch took to reflect the same.
    Thanks, yeah I figured out that I messed up on which one I copy & pasted to where (I saved the old one just in case), but once I tried again it came up. Now it's just the MLB scores that won't work, ugh. I'm not sure which annoys me more, but if I can't get the baseball scores & the temp right now, I may go back to scores. NBA & NHL are fine.

So now I'm really confused. No matter which version of the plugin I try, I just can't get it to have the baseball scores. NBA & NHL are fine but no MLB, I've tried the older one that had been working for me before this crash, version 9.13, and the new alpha. It is so weird that it happened at the same time. So does anybody else have any issues with MLB? If not would clearing the cache maybe help it out? Such weird timing if it went out at the same time, but it's been known to happen with the scores. So any help would be appreciation. Thanks.

So now I'm really confused. No matter which version of the plugin I try, I just can't get it to have the baseball scores. NBA & NHL are fine but no MLB, I've tried the older one that had been working for me before this crash, version 9.13, and the new alpha. It is so weird that it happened at the same time. So does anybody else have any issues with MLB? If not would clearing the cache maybe help it out? Such weird timing if it went out at the same time, but it's been known to happen with the scores. So any help would be appreciation. Thanks.
    I have to dig deeper but I think you may be correct that MLB now has an issue too. Good times...

-Greg

5.9.14 Alpha 2 posted

I've gone ahead and posted 5.9.14 Alpha 2 to http://code.google.com/p/grebrown-pr...downloads/list . As mentioned previously you'll need to manually install this version verses using the repository. Once I have a more final version I will post it to the repository.

In this version I've continued my focus on fixing parsing issues related to more common display items. Since the content is now spread on more pages I have to make extra HTTP fetches and had to tweak some of the related logic and refresh dependencies. I also fixed the 'Donate' link accessible from the plugin setting page (hint hint!). You can also donate via gregbrown.net. All donations are much appreciated and encourage continued support.

What's next-
    -Fixing MLB parsing (yes it appears to have just broke too...)
    -Correcting parsing on more of the missing fields
    -With the new page layout the number of possible periods is now variable based on time of day- Current/Today/Tonight/Tomorrow/Tomorrow Night. 'Today' disappears after a certain point in the current day. Previously it was a fixed number where if today was no longer relevant then tomorrow night would appear but now tomorrow night is always available. As such I need to evaluate how to best get the extra period in there dynamically. Hopefully I didn't hardcode any array/hash lengths previously.
    -Previously the long weather description text was all on a separate page. Looks like I can now get it from the other pages so I need to evaluate how to best do that instead of the extra HTTP get.

Thanks
    -Greg