Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Display can be repaired. There's a guy in Germany that does that.
    SqueezeBoxes: 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)
    Server: LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
    Network: AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity

Quote Originally Posted by edwin2006 View Post
    Display can be repaired. There's a guy in Germany that does that.
    thanks.
    Home: VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1 > Squeezelite
    Spares: Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

SqueezeBoxes: 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)

[QUOTE=garym;906083]
    Quote Originally Posted by daleyb View Post

Glad you're enjoying your squeezeboxes daleyb. I've got several Touches, Radios, and a Transporter in the closet for future backups. I used to have a Boom backup, but now its in use because my old Boom finally lost its display (otherwise still works).
    Yep, will use them for a long time yet (Hopefully while support Continues..).The german Guy got mt SBT remote working again.Being in the U.K. helped keep postage cost down..Of course the USA will be more plus a boom is heavier than a remote. However, I am forever in his debt (Like you Garym) for putting me in the right direction.

Thanks Joe if your reading..

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...ghlight=daleyb

Quote Originally Posted by daleyb View Post
    Got it! How easy or difficult it is to build it..I will check on tutorial .
    Extremely easy, no Linux skills needed, all setup is done in a web browser.
    Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
    Lounge - Pi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
    Garage - Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22 > Edifier R980T
    In car - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    thanks.
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    No, that's not a tablet it's a Rasberry Pi with a connected Raspberry Pi touch screen. It runs piCorePlayer OS, the Interface is Jivelite, it emulates a Squeezebox Touch exactly.

It also runs LMS.

Attachment 24477
    How do you change the color of the Now Playing screen? Not the wallpaper, but the top and bottom areas. I don't have a Pi but I do have an O2 Joggler with Squeezeplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizbin View Post
    How do you change the color of the Now Playing screen? Not the wallpaper, but the top and bottom areas. I don't have a Pi but I do have an O2 Joggler with Squeezeplay.
    Hmm, I haven't changed the colour of the top and bottom bars, it's a sort of black fading to grey colour, but seen through both my phone's camera and my Sony camera it looks blue.
    Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
    Lounge - Pi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
    Garage - Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22 > Edifier R980T
    In car - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom

Hmm, I haven't changed the colour of the top and bottom bars, it's a sort of black fading to grey colour, but seen through both my phone's camera and my Sony camera it looks blue.
    Ah, ok. I've seen a few other photos where it looks like it was changed but perhaps it's just the nature of the photos. Thanks.

Extremely easy, no Linux skills needed, all setup is done in a web browser.
    Ummm, maybe for you, but not for me.In saying that when I Get involved, I really mean too see it through! Iam always up for a challenge..and Iam sure the support on here would help... I will only do it once my 3 SBTS are dead....which sould be a while yet!!