Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Switching between LMS and Mysqueezebox.com

Hi

I've used my SBT for a number of years as a means of listening to internet radio. I've recently set up a basic Synology DS116 NAS which is running LMS on it. I've loaded a load of music files on the NAS and from my Touch I can access these files via the My Music option, and this is working fine.

However when I do not want to use the NAS and just the Touch for internet radio I cannot now access my usual stations saved in Favourites. When I go to Switch Library it is not allowing me to switch back to, or indeed show as an option Mysqueezebox.com as it was before I logged onto My Music. The only way I can find to do it is to unplug the Touch and start afresh.

Am I doing something basic wrong here, or are there some settings that I need to adjust? When I've used the NAS and then press the Home key on the remote, the home page doesn't seem to have all the options that I used to have before?

I must confess I'm pretty rubbish on the tech side of things and get confused between the LMS and Mysqueezebox.com. (the NAS was 2nd hand and came with LMS already loaded so I've not had to do much really other than load on my music files using the Synology DSM).

Thanks

Switching between LMS and Mysqueezebox.com

My way round this after listening to my NAS on LMS is to simply unplug my SBT, plug it in again, then go to Radio>Search and it reconnects to Mysqueezebox.com.

Not ideal but it works