Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Thread: Linn Kazoo

Linn Kazoo

HI and help

i'm trying to add a raspberry pi with logic media server to incorporate a multi room. I would like to incorporate this with the Linn Kazoo app so the raspberry pi can play in one room and a Linn DSM plays in another. everything is fine and the server is on the network but i can't see the LMS with the pi as another device to play music. Anyone out there achieved this? sorry really basic and want to speak to someone who speaks in a non technical manner :-)

Linn Kazoo

Quote Originally Posted by gdp1965 View Post
    HI and help

i'm trying to add a raspberry pi with logic media server to incorporate a multi room. I would like to incorporate this with the Linn Kazoo app so the raspberry pi can play in one room and a Linn DSM plays in another. everything is fine and the server is on the network but i can't see the LMS with the pi as another device to play music. Anyone out there achieved this? sorry really basic and want to speak to someone who speaks in a non technical manner :-)
    You can play music from LMS in Kazoo if you install UPnP/DLNA Media Interface plugin in LMS.
    You can control streaming to your Pi if you make it available as an Open Home renderer, e.g. using BubbleUPnP server.
    Kazoo will happily control both of them... but it does not allow to play synchronized with Non-Linn devices.
    Last edited by Ge Ba; 2017-11-12 at 07:37.
    Server: LMS 7.9.1-166 Synology @ Sept 04 2017 on DS216Play. SOX mansr ARMv7 & C-3PO. Players: SB Radio, Freecom MusicPal. Multiroom HiFi: Denon AVR-X4000, AVM M30, Nubert NuLine/NuVero 5.1+2