Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

[Announce] Radio Paradise LosslessStreaming (Plugin v2)

> WWTT 1.0.6 seems to prevent local tracks being listed. There was a
    > comment in the WWTT thread about this so I tried it and no local tracks
    > at all were listed.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll follow up in the WWTT thread.

--

Michael

I'm really enjoying and listening to RP more now with FLAC, and the PSD with the Next Track button is great!
    (This was enough to get me off my a$$ to finally make a support payment to RP)
    Tony
     SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬

When in PSD (and FLAC), is there a way to get back to the RP Main Stream?
    (Tried Prev Track, but that just restarts the track)
    Tony
     SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬

> When in PSD (and FLAC), is there a way to get back to the RP Main
    > Stream?

In FLAC there's no such thing as a main stream, or even PSD. It's
    basically a never ending playlist. If you decide to skip a track, then
    well, you skip a track. But you can't skip back. Which means that as
    soon as you've skipped a track, you'd be ahead of the "main stream".
    Which allows you to know what listeners on the regular mp3 stream would
    listen to in an hour from now :-).

> (Tried Prev Track, but that just restarts the track)

Hmm... how did you do so? I thought I had disabled Previous.

--

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > When in PSD (and FLAC), is there a way to get back to the RP Main
    > Stream?

In FLAC there's no such thing as a main stream, or even PSD. It's
    basically a never ending playlist. If you decide to skip a track, then
    well, you skip a track. But you can't skip back. Which means that as
    soon as you've skipped a track, you'd be ahead of the "main stream".
    Which allows you to know what listeners on the regular mp3 stream would
    listen to in an hour from now :-).

> (Tried Prev Track, but that just restarts the track)

Hmm... how did you do so? I thought I had disabled Previous.

--

Michael
    Ah!, that makes sense, thanks.
    I see it's disabled on the WebUI, but the Prev Track on my remote restarts the track.
    Tony
     SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬

Daphile and RP Pugin - yes !

Quote Originally Posted by tpicq View Post
    Thanks Michael,

Every service I've tested worked : Spotty with your plugin, Linn Radio, FIP, The Jazz Groove etc.

Best.
    Thierry
    Hi,

I've been in touch with Kimmo the developper of Daphile and he just released a beta version to support your plugin.
    I'm testing it but it seems to work Daphile + Radio Paradise Flac plugin !
    Thanks both of you.
    Best.
    Thierry

Quote Originally Posted by callesoroe View Post
    Hi Michael!

I have restarted LMS. Tidal HIFI streaming(flac) works fine. Radio stations play fine . Radio Paradise 320 kbs too.
    One thing has changed. My Podcasts does not play any more. They have worked fine until the last few days.
    A little more from the log after a restart of LMS:

2017-11-02 19:21:05 squeezeboxserver_safe started.
    [17-11-02 19:21:16.9687] main::init (387) Starting Logitech Media Server (v7.9.1, 1503129892, Sat Aug 19 08:58:11 UTC 2017) perl 5.008008 - i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
    [17-11-02 19:21:28.6826] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1250) Warning: [19:21:28.6818] Integer overflow in hexadecimal number at /c/.squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/WebM.pm line 544.
    [17-11-02 19:21:29.0637] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::executeSQLFile (522) Couldn't open: /c/.squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CustomScan/SQL/SQLite/dbupgrade_valuesort.sql : No such file or directory
    [17-11-02 19:21:29.0658] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::executeSQLFile (522) Couldn't open: /c/.squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CustomScan/SQL/SQLite/dbupgrade_extravalue.sql : No such file or directory
    [17-11-02 19:21:29.0679] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::executeSQLFile (522) Couldn't open: /c/.squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CustomScan/SQL/SQLite/dbupgrade_valuetype.sql : No such file or directory
    [17-11-02 19:22:55.1702] Plugins::RadioParadise::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (126) Error: Connect timed out:
    [17-11-02 19:22:55.8953] Plugins::RadioParadise::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (126) Error: Connect timed out:
    [17-11-02 19:23:18.8290] Plugins::RadioParadise::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (126) Error: Connect timed out:
    [17-11-02 19:23:19.5510] Plugins::RadioParadise::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (126) Error: Connect timed out:
    [17-11-02 19:23:37.9518] Plugins::RadioParadise::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (126) Error: Connect timed out:
    [17-11-02 19:23:38.6682] Plugins::RadioParadise::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (126) Error: Connect timed out:
    [17-11-02 19:25:01.0205] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (131) Error: Select task failed calling Slim::Networking::Async::_async_read: Can't locate object method "BINMODE" via package "IO::Socket::SSL::SSL_HANDLE" at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Player/Song.pm line 622.
    ; fh=Slim::Networking::Async::Socket::HTTPS=GLOB(0x1 15c4584)

The last error was when I tried to start a podcast.

I even tried to reinstall IO::Socket on my NAS, if something mayby went wrong, but it says that I already is running newest version.

I have no installed the last version of the firmware to my ReadyNas Ultra II. Could that be the reason ?? I am on version RAIDiator 4.2.26
    I now has newest Raidiator 4.2.31 but I still get these when I try to play Radio Parasise FLAC:

[17-11-13 16:30:13.8953] Plugins::RadioParadise::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (126) Error: Connect timed out:
    [17-11-13 16:30:14.6206] Plugins::RadioParadise::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (126) Error: Connect timed out:

Any ideas why it does not work on ReadyNas Ultra
    ?
    Callesoroe
    Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
    Kitchen: Receiver - S.M.S.L DAC, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers. Bedroom: Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Office: Transporter, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
    http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe

Quote Originally Posted by callesoroe View Post
    I now has newest Raidiator 4.2.31 but I still get these when I try to play Radio Parasise FLAC:

[17-11-13 16:30:13.8953] Plugins::RadioParadise::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (126) Error: Connect timed out:
    [17-11-13 16:30:14.6206] Plugins::RadioParadise::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (126) Error: Connect timed out:

Any ideas why it does not work on ReadyNas Ultra
    ?
    I installed LMS 7.9.1 on my windows machine. And I must say. Sound is great. Thumps up for Radio Paradise for taking sound quality seriously.
    First Radio Station that can be used for serious listening on my Martin Logans..... And some great music they play
    Callesoroe
    Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
    Kitchen: Receiver - S.M.S.L DAC, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers. Bedroom: Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Office: Transporter, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
    http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    As I said I'm not sure that Debian claim was still true. You better head over to the ReadyNAS forums. I bet there are tons of users who need to install that module, as https is becoming the new http.
    In the end I gave up on the ReadyNas Duo and picked up a ReadyNas RN102 on which everything installed without the slightest problem. Now hearing RP in glorious lossless sound. Thank you, Michael, for all your hard work with this and everything else you have done to keep Squeezebox alive.

> Any ideas why it does not work on ReadyNas Ultra

No idea, sorry. Maybe it's Perl 5.8 is just too old to support today's
    https protocols?

--

Michael