Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

helper binaries

Quote Originally Posted by atrocity View Post
    Might this be why DSDplayer and IckStream don't work on an Odroid C2?
    I found out that I needed to compile dsdplay for aarch64, and copy it into /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin. This would likely work for you too.
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install libflac-dev
    sudo apt-get install libsoxr-dev
    git clone https://github.com/SqueezeOnArch/dsdplay.git
    cd dsdplay/src
    make
    cd build
    sudo cp ./dsdplay /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/
    Getting the Ickstream helper executables to build is harder (at least I couldn't find the source files on Github to give it a try). However, you might be able to get the armhf binaries to work by installing compatibility libraries, such as:
    Code:
    sudo dpkg --add-architecture armhf
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install libc6:armhf libncurses5:armhf libstdc++6:armhf
    The following commands can be used to check whether armhf is currently supported as a foreign architecture and whether the Ickstream armhf binary is loadable.
    Code:
    dpkg --print-foreign-architectures
    armhf
    cd /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/IckStreamPlugin
    ./ickHttpSqueezeboxPlayerDaemon-arm-linux-gnueabihf
    Usage: ./ickHttpSqueezeboxPlayerDaemon-arm-linux-gnueabihf IP-address daemonPort wrapperURL logFile authorizationHeader
    If the above works, i.e., the usage line gets printed out as shown, you are good to use IckStream on your Odroid C2.
    ----------------------
    "Dreamer, easy in the chair that really fits you..."

Quote Originally Posted by dsdreamer View Post
    I found out that I needed to compile dsdplay for aarch64, and copy it into /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin. This would likely work for you too.
    I apologize for taking so long to respond. I got myself stuck on a jury for a trial that went on for weeks and ate what little brain I had left when I started.

I was able to perform all the DSDPlayer steps as described without any errors, however attempting to configure a player under Settings just tells me "DSDPlayer does not currently include a version of dsdplay which supports your server. DSD playback has been disabled for this player." There is nothing relevant in the log, at least not at the default settings.

Running ./ickHttpSqueezeboxPlayerDaemon-arm-linux-gnueabihf gives me "error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I really, really appreciate your assistance, but there's probably not much point in pursuing this further, at least not on my behalf. This really is just a fun little backup server project for me and I'm not dead in the water without it by any means.

Thank you again!