Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EDO App

Thanks Garym...good to see I got the answer at the End!

Hope your well (and safe) I thought about you during the storms...It seems you've sent them over here to(UK) . I will put my SBTs in a Bunker. BTW I have 4 Now. Got 2 Factory sealed Ones off ebay. In March I paid ú 280, in october paid ú155...Guess I got lucky with the second one. Think Iam going to sell the first one I purchased...I just cant think of any product as good as them (at price point)yet to Change. It seems a Lifetime ago when I struggled With DBPA software and didnt which Streamer to buy. How that learning, frustration stage has paid off!

Quote Originally Posted by daleyb View Post
    Thanks Garym...good to see I got the answer at the End!

Hope your well (and safe) I thought about you during the storms...It seems you've sent them over here to(UK) . I will put my SBTs in a Bunker. BTW I have 4 Now. Got 2 Factory sealed Ones off ebay. In March I paid ú 280, in october paid ú155...Guess I got lucky with the second one. Think Iam going to sell the first one I purchased...I just cant think of any product as good as them (at price point)yet to Change. It seems a Lifetime ago when I struggled With DBPA software and didnt which Streamer to buy. How that learning, frustration stage has paid off!
    Glad to hear you're enjoying your squeezeboxes! And yes, we're tired of storms in Florida at the moment. But I weathered "Irma" by being in London on vacation!
    Home: VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1 > Squeezelite
    Spares: Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    Glad to hear you're enjoying your squeezeboxes! And yes, we're tired of storms in Florida at the moment. But I weathered "Irma" by being in London on vacation!
    Good Call. Hope you checked out Ronnie Scotts club while there..

Good Call. Hope you checked out Ronnie Scotts club while there..
    Went by to see it, but didn't get to go to a show. Would have loved to!
    Home: VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Ive not been there for a Few years.There has to be someone I really like as I Live 100 miles North from London...So adding in the Ticket price, Travel to & From, Hotel etc.. it all adds up. You can ask just to go in and have a look around in the day...But of Course you really want to see a Show there. I used to go London a lot for the Record Shops (Remember them..?) But theres a lot less of them now..and since going Digital now a record shop is nearly redundant!

Ive not been there for a Few years.There has to be someone I really like as I Live 100 miles North from London...So adding in the Ticket price, Travel to & From, Hotel etc.. it all adds up. You can ask just to go in and have a look around in the day...But of Course you really want to see a Show there. I used to go London a lot for the Record Shops (Remember them..?) But theres a lot less of them now..and since going Digital now a record shop is nearly redundant!
    record shops. yep, I vaguely remember those....