Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Tidal not showing under My Apps

I have been having problems getting Tidal to appear under My Apps on my Linux-based LMS. Tidal is installed and correctly configured in mysqueezebox.com and the plugin shows under Active Plugins.

In the server.log I see:

[17-10-10 13:47:11.6949] Slim::Utils::Prefs::Base::set (105) setting server::sn_disabled_plugins to [
    "RhapsodyDirect",
    "Pandora",
    "Mog",
    "WiMPDK",
    "Slacker",
    "radiofr",
    "radiode",
    "CBSRadio",
    "Orange",
    "Amazon",
    "RhapsodyEU",t

"WiMPDK" is one of the entries under 'Disabled Plugins'. Is WiMP DK associated with Tidal? If so could this mean that it is not usable in my location (I have used it successfully for the past eighteen months).

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyd View Post
    I have been having problems getting Tidal to appear under My Apps on my Linux-based LMS. Tidal is installed and correctly configured in mysqueezebox.com and the plugin shows under Active Plugins.

In the server.log I see:

[17-10-10 13:47:11.6949] Slim::Utils::Prefs::Base::set (105) setting server::sn_disabled_plugins to [
    "RhapsodyDirect",
    "Pandora",
    "Mog",
    "WiMPDK",
    "Slacker",
    "radiofr",
    "radiode",
    "CBSRadio",
    "Orange",
    "Amazon",
    "RhapsodyEU",t

"WiMPDK" is one of the entries under 'Disabled Plugins'. Is WiMP DK associated with Tidal? If so could this mean that it is not usable in my location (I have used it successfully for the past eighteen months).

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
    WIMP was the name before it became Tidal. WIMP was Scandinavian but as it got Worldwide WIMP was overtaken by TIDAL.

Which Country are you from ?. Could be a Country related problem.
    Callesoroe
    Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
    Kitchen: Receiver - S.M.S.L DAC, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers. Bedroom: Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Office: Transporter, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
    http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe

Same problem here. How to resolve it? I have no player in menu. Thank you!

Name:  My Apps   Welcome to mysqueezebox.com .png
Views: 40
Size:  58.7 KB

Name:  Logitech Media Server.png
Views: 41
Size:  31.0 KB
    Last edited by perseus; 2017-11-23 at 11:13.