Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Digitally Imported not playing

When I try to access streams through my apps I don't get any noise and the screen shows 0,PLS Radio rather than the bitrate of the stream. If I select a saved favorite the stream is working, these were saved before whatever happen. Any one know what's going on?
    (1) Pi 3 w/ HifiBerry Digi + Pro & piCorePlayer 3.22 LMS 7.9.1, (1) Touch, (1) Transporter, Samba w/ 2 TB USB Drive for files

Different link

The link in My Apps is this

http://api.audioaddict.com/v1/di/lis...ocallounge.pls

& the link in the Favorites is

[url]http://api.audioaddict.com/v1/di/listen/premium_high/undergroundtechno.pls?listen_key=
    Last edited by Tex; 2017-10-05 at 07:03.
    (1) Pi 3 w/ HifiBerry Digi + Pro & piCorePlayer 3.22 LMS 7.9.1, (1) Touch, (1) Transporter, Samba w/ 2 TB USB Drive for files

How to report a bug

I installed a prior version of LMS same result then I tried streaming directly from mysqueezebox.com same result.

I finally realized that the links in My Apps don't have my listening key included. I have submitted a case report at Logitech is that the only way to report problems like this?

DI.fm removed all support for non-premium streams outside of their own application. If you have DI Premium the Squeezebox app will work.. if not then the streams are silent.

I've been a premium subscriber for years and they grandfathered me in to a $49/yr premium subscription with no expiration. They then increased the rate to $79 completely without notice. For the limited amount of time I listened to DI the $49 was sorta worth it.. at $79 it's not. YouTube Red is slightly more expensive and I can access YouTube Music and Google Play Music for the same price... I ended up using that instead though Squeezebox has zero support for it unless you use a Chromecast Audio connected to Line-In or have an iPhone with ShairTunes installed on LMS.

Thanks for the reply!

I do have the Premium streams and can access them through Squeezebox but not through My Apps. I believe something changed on their end recently and this is why I can access the streams only through my saved favorites.
    I have had very little trouble with them and that's why I have been sticking with them but as all things that could be changing...

> DI.fm removed all support for non-premium streams outside of their own
    > application. If you have DI Premium the Squeezebox app will work.. if
    > not then the streams are silent.

Could you please try again?

--
    --

Michael

No Change

I just tried and no stream from the links in My Apps whereas the saved Favorites are still working. I restarted LMS.
    Last edited by Tex; 2017-10-17 at 14:02.

> I just tried and no stream from the links in My Apps whereas the saved
    > Favorites are still working.

Are you using an email address or a simple username to log in to Di.fm
    on mysb.com? It seems they no longer accept the old usernames.

I'm trying to get in touch with them about the issue.

--

Michael

Duh

It'd be nice if they tell us...
    Yes that's the trick.
    I figured it would be simple.
    Thank you very much!
    Perhaps they did at their website I just didn't notice...