Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Thread: TuneIn radio

TuneIn radio

My TuneIn radio has stopped working and my plug in reports that triodes repository no longer works (http://triodeplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo.xml - 404 Not Found)

Can anyone advise me?

Martin Shaw

The Triode googlecode repository has been offline for about 18months as Google shutdown the site. Triode plugins have been moved to other site.

Other thread

What Triode plugin where you using? The Spotify one(s) doesn't work anymore. Look at "Spotty" instead!
    /Stig
    www.rockland.dk - www.last.fm/user/rockland - www.discogs.com/user/StigNygaard - plus.google.com/+StigNygaard
    Server: LMS 7.9.1 (LmsRepack) - 1503129892 @ Sat Aug 19 on Synology DS716+II. Clients: RPi3 (Max2Play, 7" touch, HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro), SB Touch, OrangeSqueeze/SqueezePlayer. Livingroom HiFi: Marantz PM6005 and F3/Lyd Audiovector 2.

Try my Art Grabr for fetching big cover-art from various sites - And Album Linkr for a better last.fm desktop browser experience...

Quote Originally Posted by martinshaw View Post
    That'll give you an updated version of the BBCiPlayer plugin but other Triode plugins and applets are hosted elsewhere.

Tunein not working is a different issue.

Thanks BPA - I've managed to get it working again, so panic over. Why the secrecy about Triodes repositary?

Quote Originally Posted by martinshaw View Post
    Thanks BPA - I've managed to get it working again, so panic over. Why the secrecy about Triodes repositary?
    No secrecy. Triode's BBCiPlayer from that repository are available as standard LMS plugin - so no repository entry is needed but the plugin is out of date and there are forum thread (one used to be a sticky for about 1.5years) detailing how to add relevant patches.
    My updated plugins have multilple threads on the forum.

Thanks bpa - just my tendency for conspiracy theories at work