Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kloach View Post
    Used to listen to WOR in the morning, now get 404. Guess it's their loss, a lot less people listening, they used to get a lot of out of state call-in's.
    Yeah, I bet they lost so many listeners they could be counted on two hands...or one... LOL I highly doubt "a lot less people are listening" on Squeezeboxes. Those callers are most likely listening on a computer or phone. Every one of my stations that no longer play on my Squeezebox still play just fine on my desktop, laptop and phone.

I thought about using different solutions such as converting to UE Radio or using some sort of bluetooth speaker/phone combo to listen Iheart stations. I knew there was hidden Iheart URL stream hidden somewhere I just needed to find it. I also knew that Iheart was changing the URL's slowly as my favorites stopped working one by one. I have 4 SBR's around the house that I sync up and like that feature and didn't want to lose that. Like I said before once you figure out where to find the info you need it is easy after that. I have added over 10 Iheart stations and all are playing fine. You can even add the Iheart internet only stations. Some of my Iheart stations still play with the old streams an I haven't had much luck converting them as I don't think the new stream format is "turned on" for them. Just waiting them to show "404 file not found" when I try to play them and I will fix them.

LONG LIVE SQUEEZEBOX...Not ready to give up

Remember...GOOGLE is your friend

I gave up and just got a Grace Mondo+ radio. Plays everything perfectly. So far, so good! I like it a lot.

Kfi URL

Anyone need a Squeezebox URL for radio station KFI?

http://c8icy.prod.playlists.ihrhls.com/177_icy