Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Android post/get playlist

Hi

I'm using LMS for my home automation and it's work great. The only thing that missing is to send my current playlist to my Android phone and vice versa.

For example I listen my music in the morning then send my playlist to my phone and continue in my car.

Is there a simple way to do this ?

Is there a way to do this with app like Tasker and maybe a music player that I don't know ?

Is not a problem if I must send informations via CLI, I know how to do that, is the Android part that I don't know.

I don't know if it change something but it must be an offline solution (after sync) so I can't use Squeeze Player.

Thank for your help.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hydro View Post
    The only thing that missing is to send my current playlist to my Android phone and vice versa.
    Is there a way to do this with app like Tasker and maybe a music player that I don't know ?
    Is not a problem if I must send informations via CLI, I know how to do that, is the Android part that I don't know.
    From the Android POV
    - query LMS for the playlist's track URLs
    - transform the URLs to match the local file system (e.g. file:///data/music/Album/track.mp3 -> /storage/3661-6535/music/Album/track.mp3 )
    - save the adapted track URLs to a local m3u playlist
    - send playlist to local player

(That's basically how LMSlib2go does it, except for saved playlists and the last task isn't implemented)

Thank ! I will definitely try that !

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk