Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He's got a QNAP TS231 .... I just wanted to give him the correct link to this thread......thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Throat View Post
    He's got a QNAP TS231 .... I just wanted to give him the correct link to this thread......thanks.
    this might help

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...l=1#post859282

I have been trying this stuff for the last couple of hours, but I am pretty lost at this point.

I have LMS running on my Raspberry Pi and I can access it..... However I cannot see my Spotty App or Tunein Radio App and I have logged into both Spotify and mysqueezebox.com for Tunein Radio App.

They don't show up in my Apps However.

I have been trying this stuff for the last couple of hours, but I am pretty lost at this point.

I have LMS running on my Raspberry Pi and I can access it..... However I cannot see my Spotty App or Tunein Radio App and I have logged into both Spotify and mysqueezebox.com for Tunein Radio App.

They don't show up in my Apps However.
    A couple of suggestions,

First

reboot the pi

make sure you have the latest v7.9.1 LMS running

and then

on MySqueezebox dot com go to My Apps>Tunein Radio> Player Settings and check that the Status is "Enabled" and "Display on home menu" is selected.

That might be more than two

Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    A couple of suggestions,

First

reboot the pi

make sure you have the latest v7.9.1 LMS running

and then

on MySqueezebox dot com go to My Apps>Tunein Radio> Player Settings and check that the Status is "Enabled" and "Display on home menu" is selected.

That might be more than two
    I've done these steps a number of times and just this morning I downloaded the latest PiCorePlayer and it is not 7.9.1 it is
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1488878280 @ Wed Mar 8 14:07:50 UTC 2017

All I see under My Apps is
    App Gallery

My settings screen shows that Spotty has linked to my account OK.
    Name:  Spotty.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  60.5 KB

The is a plugin called Tunein and that actually works..... It shows up under 'Radio', but not My Apps however.
    And it does play on my other Raspberry Pies that are running Squeezelite.

I still have not tackled the task of getting the Rpi to point to my NAS, where my Music Files are stored.
    Last edited by Cut-Throat; 2017-09-03 at 07:13.

I think there are becoming more issues with 7.9.0 It's best to upgrade to 7.9.1.
    Just follow this procedure (http://picoreplayer.sourceforge.net/...rade_lms.shtml)

I'm pretty busy this weekend, but I'll try to upgrade the default install package to 7.9.1

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    I think there are becoming more issues with 7.9.0 It's best to upgrade to 7.9.1.
    Just follow this procedure (http://picoreplayer.sourceforge.net/...rade_lms.shtml)

I'm pretty busy this weekend, but I'll try to upgrade the default install package to 7.9.1
    OK, I did this and now all of my Apps appeared !! Now I just have to figure out how to point the Rpi to my Synology NAS.

This update was a Challenge for me, as I don't understand this stuff .... Downloading Putty and making sure I got the syntax correct..... But I did get it to work the first time (Unbelievable to me)

OK, I did this and now all of my Apps appeared !! Now I just have to figure out how to point the Rpi to my Synology NAS.

This update was a Challenge for me, as I don't understand this stuff .... Downloading Putty and making sure I got the syntax correct..... But I did get it to work the first time (Unbelievable to me)

It'll soon be like riding a bike, gravel rash on your knees

Keep at it, and jot down what you do, so if it fails you don't keep going round and round.

Ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    It'll soon be like riding a bike, gravel rash on your knees

Keep at it, and jot down what you do, so if it fails you don't keep going round and round.

Ronnie
    Thanks.... I am currently getting quite a 'gravel rash' over here.....

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...655#post893655

Keep making backups of the cache and prefs folder ☺️
    SqueezeBoxes: 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)
    Server: LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
    Network: AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity