Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean56 View Post
    So now i have the third party app open on my laptop, and keep getting error connecting to host msgs.....
    The third party app uses the same Spotify API as the Logitech app so is also obsolete. You need to use the Spotty plugin. There is a thread dedicated to it under third party software.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    If you want to use Spotty you need a premium account with Spotify
    That's what I thought. Thanks!

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    If you want to use Spotty you need a premium account with Spotify
    But didn't you need that for the old plugins also? If the account worked with them I assumed it should work with Spotty.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Staffordshire. UK
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by alfista View Post
    But didn't you need that for the old plugins also? If the account worked with them I assumed it should work with Spotty.
    Yes, that is correct, but I was responding to this post below

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean56 View Post
    Well, turns out I'm NOT paying for premium after all.
    Which is a bit confusing after this statement

    I've been paying $9.99/month for premium so I can USE my SBT.
    Must be a syntax thing

    Ronnie

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    5

    Squeezebox Touch

    Es gibt also keine Möglichkeit mehr, Spotify mit meiner Squeezebox Touch zu empfangen? Welche Lösung bietet sich an, um die Wiedergabe über einen Verstärker zu ermöglichen (ohne den PC verwenden zu müssen)?

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by schupu View Post
    Es gibt also keine Möglichkeit mehr, Spotify mit meiner Squeezebox Touch zu empfangen? Welche Lösung bietet sich an, um die Wiedergabe über einen Verstärker zu ermöglichen (ohne den PC verwenden zu müssen)?
    z.B.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by alfista View Post
    Genau. Wie kommst Du denn darauf, dass es keine Möglichkeit gibt?!
    Du brauchst nur einen Rechner, kann auch ein Mini-PC sein, auf dem der Server für Deine Touch läuft.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Genau. Wie kommst Du denn darauf, dass es keine Möglichkeit gibt?!
    Du brauchst nur einen Rechner, kann auch ein Mini-PC sein, auf dem der Server für Deine Touch läuft.
    Danke für die Antwort! Natürlich kann ich einen PC anschließen, um Spotify zu empfangen. Aber wie soll das mit der Squeezebox Touch gehen? Spotify ist dort nicht mehr vorhanden, sodass ein Zugriff auf Playlisten usw. nicht mehr möglich ist.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    514

    Why is Spotify missing from my SBT?

    Du brauchst eben einen Server, mit dem die Touch arbeiten kann. Den gibt es, nennt sich Logitech Mediaserver (LMS), und läuft eben auf einem (Mini-)Rechner. Und der LMS kann eben die Touch mit Spotify versorgen. Dafür gibt es dann das Spotty-Plugin.

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Du brauchst eben einen Server, mit dem die Touch arbeiten kann. Den gibt es, nennt sich Logitech Mediaserver (LMS), und läuft eben auf einem (Mini-)Rechner. Und der LMS kann eben die Touch mit Spotify versorgen. Dafür gibt es dann das Spotty-Plugin.
    Herzlichen Dank für diesen Tipp!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •