Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by d6jg View Post
    Turn your phone upside down

Seriously, the running order is correct in iPeng and in the Web GUI so I think we can safely say it's not a Spotty issue but more likely an issue with your Android app
    Hey!

I woul need to turn my SB Radios and Classics, and touch upside down. The running order is correct in Spotify desktop app, Spotify Android App. In SqueezeCtrl App its reversed, in Slimserver Web UI it is reversed and on all connected devices it is reversed.

Actually this is driving me a little bit crazy.

I do not think it is a Spotty issue, as I already had the very same problem with the "standard" Spotify plugin 2 months ago.

Thanks,

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I think Spotify removed the "starred" function some time ago so I have no starred tracks. Do your other playlists appear in correct order?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Hey!

This is only about the former "starred" playlist which I just continued to use for the last years. Other playlist are in correct order in the Squeezebox environment. When I change sort order for the starred playlist within the Spotify desktop app that change does not trickle down to Spotty or the Squeezeboy environment.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by JOO View Post
    Hey!

This is only about the former "starred" playlist which I just continued to use for the last years. Other playlist are in correct order in the Squeezebox environment. When I change sort order for the starred playlist within the Spotify desktop app that change does not trickle down to Spotty or the Squeezeboy environment.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jan
    I can't check this myself as I don't have any "starred" tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by JOO View Post
    Hey!

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jan
    Is this relevant?

https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS...1215889#M53358

Workaround

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Is this relevant?

https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS...1215889#M53358

That might be something. The starred playlist seems to be handled extraordinary. I have not tested adding new songs yet, but:

I copied all songs from the playlist and created a new playlist with them. This migrated through to the squeezebox correctly. I than emptied the starred playlist completely and copied all songs back.

So right now my starred playlist is in correct order, even on my squeezeboxes. I will let you know about newly added songs later!