Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Does Spotty Support Squeezebox Radio Preset Buttons?

Hi,

I`ve just upgraded to 7.9.1 LMS and Spotty. I`ve not had any luck with assigning presents to playlists in spotify using this new setup. Assigning a specific Spotify track to a preset seemed to work though, so I`m wondering if preset support is partially broken.

Has anyone been successful in assigning a SB Radio preset button to a Spotify playlist when using Spotty?

Quote Originally Posted by scoob101 View Post
    Hi,

I`ve just upgraded to 7.9.1 LMS and Spotty. I`ve not had any luck with assigning presents to playlists in spotify using this new setup. Assigning a specific Spotify track to a preset seemed to work though, so I`m wondering if preset support is partially broken.

Has anyone been successful in assigning a SB Radio preset button to a Spotify playlist when using Spotty?
    Same here, a playlist can be assigned to a preset button (both Radio and Boom) but it won't play. Server log:

Code:
    Cannot request non-HTTP URL spotify:user:xxxxxx:playlist:3KHDR1y4T2IqqsZCy9v8K9
    [17-07-23 09:10:27.7075] Slim::Buttons::XMLBrowser::gotError (242) Error: While retrieving [spotify:user:xxxxxx:playlist:3KHDR1y4T2IqqsZCy9v8K9]: [Cannot request non-HTTP URL spotify:user:xxxxxx:playlist:3KHDR1y4T2IqqsZCy9v8K9]
    [17-07-23 09:16:34.3087] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting spotify:user:xxxxxx:playlist:2KRsgEUQNVtH7DYOBsrCF6
    Cannot request non-HTTP URL spotify:user:xxxxxx:playlist:2KRsgEUQNVtH7DYOBsrCF6
    [17-07-23 09:16:34.3098] Slim::Buttons::XMLBrowser::gotError (242) Error: While retrieving [spotify:user:xxxxxx:playlist:2KRsgEUQNVtH7DYOBsrCF6]: [Cannot request non-HTTP URL spotify:user:xxxxxx:playlist:2KRsgEUQNVtH7DYOBsrCF6]
    Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
    Lounge - RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Boom
    Garage - Radio
    In car - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3

How do you do to assign for example Discover weekly? I tried longpressing in Orange Squeeze but that didn't work - I mean I couldn't even assign it...
    //Johan

Windows 10
    LMS 7.9.1
    Intel Compute Stick

Quote Originally Posted by ButC View Post
    How do you do to assign for example Discover weekly? I tried longpressing in Orange Squeeze but that didn't work - I mean I couldn't even assign it...
    You need to use the physical preset buttons on a Boom or Radio.
    Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
    Dining Room - Boom
    Garage - Radio
    In car - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3

Yes, but in what stage do I press the button? If I'm already listening to Discover Weekly and press the button, it just adds the particular song that plays at the moment, right?
    //Johan

Windows 10
    LMS 7.9.1
    Intel Compute Stick

Yes, but in what stage do I press the button? If I'm already listening to Discover Weekly and press the button, it just adds the particular song that plays at the moment, right?
    Scroll to the playlist and highlight it then press the preset button.
    Dining Room - Boom
    Garage - Radio
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3

Try making the playlist a favourite and assign that as opposed to the playlist directly
    Pi3 with piCoreplayer music on QNAP TS419p via NFS iThingys/iPeng/Tablets/Jogglers
    Living Room - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s
    Office - Pi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi & SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
    Dining Room -> SB Boom Kitchen -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
    Bedroom (Bedside) - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones

Quote Originally Posted by d6jg View Post
    Try making the playlist a favourite and assign that as opposed to the playlist directly
    No dice, I'd already thought of that, you can make the playlist a favourite, but it won't play.

Name:  autumn.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  13.8 KB
    Dining Room - Boom
    Garage - Radio
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Scroll to the playlist and highlight it then press the preset button.
    Thanks, that did it!
    //Johan

Windows 10
    LMS 7.9.1
    Intel Compute Stick

Thanks, that did it!
    Yes, but it doesn't play!?
    Last edited by kidstypike; 2017-07-23 at 03:38.
    Dining Room - Boom
    Garage - Radio
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3