Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Meyer View Post
    I notice a problem reported in the logs for CustomScan:

[02:10:06.8252] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::initDatabase (114) CustomScan: Creating database tables
    [02:10:06.8261] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::initDatabase (119) CustomScan: Upgrading database adding table column valuesort, please wait...
    [02:10:06.8264] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::executeSQLFile (522) Couldn't open: C:\Squeezebox\LMS\Beta\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plug ins\CustomScan\SQL\SQLite\dbupgrade_valuesort.sql : No such file or directory
    [02:10:06.8266] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::initDatabase (125) CustomScan: Upgrading database adding table column extravalue, please wait...
    [02:10:06.8269] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::executeSQLFile (522) Couldn't open: C:\Squeezebox\LMS\Beta\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plug ins\CustomScan\SQL\SQLite\dbupgrade_extravalue.sql : No such file or directory
    [02:10:06.8271] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::initDatabase (131) CustomScan: Upgrading database adding table column valuetype, please wait...
    [02:10:06.8275] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::executeSQLFile (522) Couldn't open: C:\Squeezebox\LMS\Beta\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plug ins\CustomScan\SQL\SQLite\dbupgrade_valuetype.sql : No such file or directory

dbupgrade_valuesort.sql doesn't exist in the installed plugins folder, although I can see dbcreate.sql and dbindex.sql.
    snap - see #28
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.10, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Thank you for your work, Erland

Hello Erland,

I bought the lifetime license quite some time ago and it was worth every cent.
    And I got perfect support from you, always.

Thank you for your work, Erland.

Controllers Hardware: 1XTouch,2XRadio,1XBoom,1XSB3,piCorePlayer
    Controllers Software: squeezelite, Squeeze Player
    Steuerung: Squeeze Comander
    Plugins: Dynamic Mix; Custom Browse, TrackStat; Custom Scan; MusicInfoSCR; LazySearch 2..

LMS 7.8.1 (UBUNTU 10.04) und MusicIP Server like:
    http://powersat.de/showthread.php?49...sungsvorschlag

Quote Originally Posted by chemirocha View Post
    Thanks Erland for providing these addins and maintaining them for so long. I would have given up on SB altogether a long time ago if it hadn't been for your multilbrary addin. It continues to amaze me that the Squeezebox community is still going strong after all this time. The effort you've put in is greatly appreciated!
    Same for me, LMS is excellent, and with your plugins, it's another step forward. I bought a lifetime licence and never regretted it, by the contrary !
    Thanks Erland
    LMS 7.9.0
    on Linux Mageia 5 and RPI 3
    1 SB3, 2 radio, 1 touch, 1 transporter SE
    Plugins : Trackstat, Smartmix, MusicIP, ...

By the way Erland, I know it not the right moment but my LMS is running on a RPI 3 and I have performance issues with trackstat. When I change a rating, it takes a looooong time (more than 10s) to be performed and I cannot do anything during that time. I have 17k tracks in my library wich is on a usb drive connected to the RPI and the RPI is only used as a LMS server. Do you have some advice to speed up this ?
    Thanks a lot
    LMS 7.9.0

Cannot install plugins

I am running LMS 7.9.1 in a Docker container on a QNAP TS253-pro.

I have added the repository http://erland.github.io/squeezebox-d...ies/latest.xml and there is an item "Erland's plugins and applets" from the Plugins page in Server Settings.

When I select any item to install, I get the "Click here to restart the server" dialog. However, when I click "Restart now", the page reloads with the plugin listed under "Updated plugins available". So I select the plugin, click Apply. But it never restarts the server and continually shows the item in "Updated plugins available".

Am able to install all other plugins without problem.

I can download the .zip archive of the plugin from URL in the repositories/latest.xml file. But I don't know where to put it in the Docker. Can I unpack it into "cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/" folder?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Antoniop View Post
    By the way Erland, I know it not the right moment but my LMS is running on a RPI 3 and I have performance issues with trackstat. When I change a rating, it takes a looooong time (more than 10s) to be performed and I cannot do anything during that time. I have 17k tracks in my library wich is on a usb drive connected to the RPI and the RPI is only used as a LMS server. Do you have some advice to speed up this ?
    Thanks a lot
    Just to inform that I don't have performance problems anymore. I didn't change anything, I just disabled the trackstat history logging in plugins parameters. I don't know if it changed anything, because it didn't make any difference at the moment.
    It it could help....
    LMS 7.9.0

Quote Originally Posted by docterry View Post

I have added the repository http://erland.github.io/squeezebox-d...ies/latest.xml and there is an item "Erland's plugins and applets" from the Plugins page in Server Settings.

When I select any item to install, I get the "Click here to restart the server" dialog. However, when I click "Restart now", the page reloads with the plugin listed under "Updated plugins available". So I select the plugin, click Apply. But it never restarts the server and continually shows the item in "Updated plugins available".

I can download the .zip archive of the plugin from URL in the repositories/latest.xml file. But I don't know where to put it in the Docker. Can I unpack it into "cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/" folder?

Thanks!
    You might try waiting a few minutes before clicking on "Click here to restart the server" dialog - it may not have completed downloading the updated plugin file before you restart. If that still doesn't work, you can turn-on additional logging within LMS to try to see what's going wrong.

Same problem here, cannot install Custom Browsw

Quote Originally Posted by docterry View Post

Thanks!
    I am setting up a new version of LMS on Max2Play. I have had Custom Browse implemented on my old LMS implementations for many years. However I cannot install it now on my new one. Just as described above on restart it is never implemented but goes back to an unticked box in the available list.

Any help would be much appreciated. I really need this plugin to make sense of my classical music collection.

EDIT : So I added Erlands repository and got the extra list of addons. I ticked Custom Browse there and tried again. It still did not implement but it did disappear from that list and I now have Custom Browse appearing under "Updated Plugins available" at the top. If I check that and restart - nothing - I just keep cycling round, and no Custom Browse is implemented.
    Last edited by Nojelc; 2017-10-29 at 23:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Nojelc View Post
    I am setting up a new version of LMS on Max2Play. I have had Custom Browse implemented on my old LMS implementations for many years. However I cannot install it now on my new one. Just as described above on restart it is never implemented but goes back to an unticked box in the available list.

Any help would be much appreciated. I really need this plugin to make sense of my classical music collection.

EDIT : So I added Erlands repository and got the extra list of addons. I ticked Custom Browse there and tried again. It still did not implement but it did disappear from that list and I now have Custom Browse appearing under "Updated Plugins available" at the top. If I check that and restart - nothing - I just keep cycling round, and no Custom Browse is implemented.
    You might try stopping LMS, clearing the cache.db files, and also any files in DownloadedPlugins.
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.10, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Er thanks - but while I can manage to stop LMS, I do not have a clue how to do either of the other things. Can you supply a little more detail please?

Edit : Plus this is a new/virgin copy of max2play on a PI, I would not have thought there was any detritus around that needed cleaning up. But happy to try anything to get this solved.
    n.b. I have installed other plugins i.e. iPlayer and Spoty without a problem, plus the fact that docterry is having the same problem with Erlands plugins as me would seem to indicate that this is a generic problem, not a problem with our specific systems.
    Last edited by Nojelc; 2017-10-30 at 10:42.