Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Meyer View Post
    I notice a problem reported in the logs for CustomScan:

[02:10:06.8252] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::initDatabase (114) CustomScan: Creating database tables
    [02:10:06.8261] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::initDatabase (119) CustomScan: Upgrading database adding table column valuesort, please wait...
    [02:10:06.8264] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::executeSQLFile (522) Couldn't open: C:\Squeezebox\LMS\Beta\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plug ins\CustomScan\SQL\SQLite\dbupgrade_valuesort.sql : No such file or directory
    [02:10:06.8266] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::initDatabase (125) CustomScan: Upgrading database adding table column extravalue, please wait...
    [02:10:06.8269] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::executeSQLFile (522) Couldn't open: C:\Squeezebox\LMS\Beta\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plug ins\CustomScan\SQL\SQLite\dbupgrade_extravalue.sql : No such file or directory
    [02:10:06.8271] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::initDatabase (131) CustomScan: Upgrading database adding table column valuetype, please wait...
    [02:10:06.8275] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::executeSQLFile (522) Couldn't open: C:\Squeezebox\LMS\Beta\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plug ins\CustomScan\SQL\SQLite\dbupgrade_valuetype.sql : No such file or directory

dbupgrade_valuesort.sql doesn't exist in the installed plugins folder, although I can see dbcreate.sql and dbindex.sql.
    snap - see #28
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Thank you for your work, Erland

Hello Erland,

I bought the lifetime license quite some time ago and it was worth every cent.
    And I got perfect support from you, always.

Thank you for your work, Erland.

Controllers Hardware: 1XTouch,2XRadio,1XBoom,1XSB3,ARCHOS 35HC,piCorePlayer
    Controllers Software: squeezelite LINUX, Squeeze Player android
    Steuerung: Squeeze Comander
    Plugins: Dynamic Mix; Custom Browse, TrackStat; Custom Scan; MusicInfoSCR; LazySearch 2 and many more

LMS 7.8.1 (UBUNTU 10.04) und MusicIP Server nach folgender Anleitung:
    http://powersat.de/showthread.php?49...sungsvorschlag

Quote Originally Posted by chemirocha View Post
    Thanks Erland for providing these addins and maintaining them for so long. I would have given up on SB altogether a long time ago if it hadn't been for your multilbrary addin. It continues to amaze me that the Squeezebox community is still going strong after all this time. The effort you've put in is greatly appreciated!
    Same for me, LMS is excellent, and with your plugins, it's another step forward. I bought a lifetime licence and never regretted it, by the contrary !
    Thanks Erland
    LMS 7.9.0
    on Linux Mageia 5 and RPI 3
    1 SB3, 2 radio, 1 touch
    Plugins : Trackstat, Smartmix, MusicIP, ...

By the way Erland, I know it not the right moment but my LMS is running on a RPI 3 and I have performance issues with trackstat. When I change a rating, it takes a looooong time (more than 10s) to be performed and I cannot do anything during that time. I have 17k tracks in my library wich is on a usb drive connected to the RPI and the RPI is only used as a LMS server. Do you have some advice to speed up this ?
    Thanks a lot
    LMS 7.9.0
    on Linux Mageia 5 and RPI 3
    1 SB3, 2 radio, 1 touch
    Plugins : Trackstat, Smartmix, MusicIP, ...