Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by T-bird View Post
    2.1.3 is a Beta, but the developing is going on
    https://www.orangebikelabs.com/news/ and for the changelog https://www.orangebikelabs.com/produ...eeze/changelog
    The preview version which seems to have disappeared from the Play Store was version 2.5. I wonder what happened to it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    The preview version which seems to have disappeared from the Play Store was version 2.5. I wonder what happened to it.

I think this answers that question.

"Work continues separately on the beta version of Orange Squeeze that was previously shelved. More information to come on this once we get 2.1.3 wrapped up."

Got my update today.
    //Johan

Windows 10
    LMS 7.9.1
    Intel Compute Stick

Downloaded Orange Squeeze yesterday. Looks very nice.

One question: will it have Now Playing notifications with player controls on it?

Quote Originally Posted by elParaguayo View Post
    Downloaded Orange Squeeze yesterday. Looks very nice.

One question: will it have Now Playing notifications with player controls on it?
    Tap the now playing bar at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks. I was actually asking about a notification in the bar at the top of the screen rather than in the main screen of the app itself e.g. so I can see details of the current track when the phone is locked or I'm working in another app.

I tried orange Squeeze, but much preferred "Squeeze CTRL"..... I highly recommend it!

Quote Originally Posted by elParaguayo View Post
    Thanks. I was actually asking about a notification in the bar at the top of the screen rather than in the main screen of the app itself e.g. so I can see details of the current track when the phone is locked or I'm working in another app.
    I see what you mean. The preview version which is no longer in the Play Store had this feature but I don't think the new version does.

Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Throat View Post
    I tried orange Squeeze, but much preferred "Squeeze CTRL"..... I highly recommend it!
    I own both of them, and also prefer Squeeze Ctrl overall. But Orange Squeeze has its strengths that may make it a better choice for someone else. I'm glad to see its development pick up again. Choices are good.

I'm glad that OrangeSqueeze is still developed. On my opinion it's so much better than Squeeze Ctrl. Only with OrangeSqueeze I can see the full Title and Artist on my small Display. And it's much faster and prettier than sq ctrl!
    Some of my spotify playlists: Joni Mitchell covered - Johnny Cash originals