Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by T-bird View Post
    2.1.3 is a Beta, but the developing is going on
    https://www.orangebikelabs.com/news/ and for the changelog https://www.orangebikelabs.com/produ...eeze/changelog
    The preview version which seems to have disappeared from the Play Store was version 2.5. I wonder what happened to it.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    The preview version which seems to have disappeared from the Play Store was version 2.5. I wonder what happened to it.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    I think this answers that question.

    "Work continues separately on the beta version of Orange Squeeze that was previously shelved. More information to come on this once we get 2.1.3 wrapped up."

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Got my update today.
    //Johan

    Windows 10
    LMS 7.9.1
    Intel Compute Stick

  4. #14
    Downloaded Orange Squeeze yesterday. Looks very nice.

    One question: will it have Now Playing notifications with player controls on it?

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by elParaguayo View Post
    Downloaded Orange Squeeze yesterday. Looks very nice.

    One question: will it have Now Playing notifications with player controls on it?
    Tap the now playing bar at the bottom of the screen.


    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Thanks. I was actually asking about a notification in the bar at the top of the screen rather than in the main screen of the app itself e.g. so I can see details of the current track when the phone is locked or I'm working in another app.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    472
    I tried orange Squeeze, but much preferred "Squeeze CTRL"..... I highly recommend it!

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by elParaguayo View Post
    Thanks. I was actually asking about a notification in the bar at the top of the screen rather than in the main screen of the app itself e.g. so I can see details of the current track when the phone is locked or I'm working in another app.
    I see what you mean. The preview version which is no longer in the Play Store had this feature but I don't think the new version does.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Throat View Post
    I tried orange Squeeze, but much preferred "Squeeze CTRL"..... I highly recommend it!
    I own both of them, and also prefer Squeeze Ctrl overall. But Orange Squeeze has its strengths that may make it a better choice for someone else. I'm glad to see its development pick up again. Choices are good.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    183
    I'm glad that OrangeSqueeze is still developed. On my opinion it's so much better than Squeeze Ctrl. Only with OrangeSqueeze I can see the full Title and Artist on my small Display. And it's much faster and prettier than sq ctrl!
    Some of my spotify playlists: Joni Mitchell covered - Johnny Cash originals

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •