Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by short_y View Post
    One question: does the mute/pause on call option mute/pause *all* players? If so, would it be possible to *only* mute the "current" player on a phone call instead of all of them?
    I've added the option to mute/pause just the current player on phone call in the soon-to-be-released 2.2.0-beta5. Maybe you will find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by db122 View Post
    I've added the option to mute/pause just the current player on phone call in the soon-to-be-released 2.2.0-beta5. Maybe you will find it useful.
    Thank you!

There was a Orange Squeeze Preview Version that worked together with the muzei wallpaper App. Is there a chance that You will bring this Back?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
    Some of my spotify playlists: Joni Mitchell covered - Johnny Cash originals

I always customise my installation by moving Spotty to the home screen. Every time I update Orange Squeeze I have to redo this. Is there any way Orange Squeeze can remember customisations between versions?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by slartibartfast; 2017-09-26 at 01:39.

The notification in the latest beta disappears after a short time. I don't think this happened previously but not absolutely sure.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    The notification in the latest beta disappears after a short time. I don't think this happened previously but not absolutely sure.
    Beta 6 just rolled out to fix that, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I always customise my installation by moving Spotty to the home screen. Every time I update Orange Squeeze I have to redo this. Is there any way Orange Squeeze can remember customisations between versions?
    The bump to beta triggered a one time db rebuild to eliminate any ambiguity between these betas and the older 2.5 betas, but these interrim beta releases shouldn't force you to do that. How many times have you done it?

Quote Originally Posted by quadronado View Post
    There was a Orange Squeeze Preview Version that worked together with the muzei wallpaper App. Is there a chance that You will bring this Back?
    Yes, after 2.2.0 comes out of beta work will go towards that version and that includes the muzei code.

Is there a restriction as to what type of files can be downloaded when using the 'download' option? I just tried to download the songs from a playlist to my Samsung Galaxy and it only downloaded 2 out of 35 songs - those 2 songs were .mp3s, the others that did not download were ALAC. Is that more of an issue with the Samsung than the Orange Squeeze software? Thanks