Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    If possible for any member to report this seller negative note so that eBay remove their account is stop selling

Don't skip squeezebox because of bad seller. It is really an amazing product and unbelievable that Logitech ditched the product.
    SqueezeBoxes: 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)
    Server: LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
    Network: AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity

for me my risque is if this touch broken can't repair it because all internal Electronic very small
    Second question
    In this two days i see in Internet different mod hard and soft I think
    Members change supply power for linÚaire and other tweak box with changes composants for good quality and other have software modified edo I think with this you can play music 196khz. ...
    Please if you can give me all details for my questions and what's the best solution hard and soft and where I can take it if I need buy another touch
    Last question
    Squeezebox touch have only 1 models or different models motherboard psu

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Aymen007 View Post
    If possible for any member to report this seller negative note so that eBay remove their account is stop selling
    This is really your responsibility, as you are the affected person.

for me my risque is if this touch broken can't repair it because all internal Electronic very small
    Second question
    In this two days i see in Internet different mod hard and soft I think
    Members change supply power for linÚaire and other tweak box with changes composants for good quality and other have software modified edo I think with this you can play music 196khz. ...
    Please if you can give me all details for my questions and what's the best solution hard and soft and where I can take it if I need buy another touch
    Last question
    Squeezebox touch have only 1 models or different models motherboard psu

Thank you
    You have a number of options:

First, disregard the suggestion of changing the power supply. you need to walk first, then maybe run a little.

Second, install LMS on a computer and get familiar with the way it operates.

Third, decide how much money you wish to spend.

Forth, consider a raspberry pi with hat-dac or spidif output to connect to your amplifier or dac (if you have a smart phone or tablet there are plenty of apps to control the LMS set up on a raspberry pi, and plenty of help here. This will almost certainly be cheaper than a SBTouch.

Let us know your approximate location as has been suggested, someone might be able to offer help.

Don't forget there is a language specific forum page here:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/forumd...?17-Fran%E7ais

Ronnie

For my my cause for buy this machine for use Internet radio and connect touch with analog out to my Hi-Fi Sony very powerful quality and sound but old models only fm radio not Internet
    80% listen Internet radio 20% play music shared with my computer
    is will use this unit in my work not my house because I have high and install home theater with pre amp and power amp and dedicated media player and oppo 205.....

For my my cause for buy this machine for use Internet radio and connect touch with analog out to my Hi-Fi Sony very powerful quality and sound but old models only fm radio not Internet
    80% listen Internet radio 20% play music shared with my computer
    is will use this unit in my work not my house because I have high and install home theater with pre amp and power amp and dedicated media player and oppo 205.....
    So you only want one single player, not several sharing a server? Why not just use a computer to play internet radio and stored music to your stereo?
    "To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953

I think touch have better quality sound compared to computer

So, if you buy another Touch, you will still need to have LogitechMediaServer running on a computer to really benefit from the capabilities of the Touch.

Remember that MySqueezebox.com will disappear at some time in the future.

A raspberry pi and dac-hat, power supply, sd card and a couple of bits and pieces should run around Ç100.

Url streams can be directly set in lms, no SB.com needed.
    Perhaps pi with lms and player enabled combined witch hifiberry dac plus would be best and cheapest solution. Dac plus has rca output for Sony.
    SqueezeBoxes: 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)
    Server: LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
    Network: AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity

I think touch have better quality sound compared to computer
    The Touch is a computer. What matters is the DAC. As several people have pointed out, for the price of a touch, you will get a Raspbery Pi and a really good DAC.
    Last edited by Julf; 2017-07-20 at 00:17.
    "To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953