Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 101 of 158 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1574
    Quote Originally Posted by Birrel View Post
    Does somwbody known in which Android controller app the search function of Spotty works? How do I cleanup the search results?
    I use Squeeze CTRL on my android devices to control my devices and SPOTTY works very well including search functions. Not sure what you mean by "cleanup the search results".

Cheers, David
    Server pi3 pCP LMS
    Media ReadyNAS DuoV2
    Lounge/dining areas SBT > Denon AVR2113 > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB turntable, Stanton 680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp etc)
    Family/kitchen SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
    Alfresco as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
    Others SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
    SBT/SB Player Remotes Squeeze Ctrl/androids

Somehow bundling IO::Socket::SSL with plugin

Hi @mherger QNAP NAS issues still creating dead-ends for those of us persevering.

Is there any chance/way the IO::Socket::SSL module can be bundled with the plugin in some way? Or if there are precompiled binaries available that we can simply add to the perl directory on our QNAP NAS?

Thanks!
    Squeezebox Touch - Ethernet - Audio Engine A5+
    Squeezebox Boom - Ethernet
    Squeezebox Boom - Wifi
    SqueezePlay - Ethernet - JBL LSR-305

NAS: QNAP TS-239 (4.2.6)
    Server: Raspberry Pi (OSMC + LMS 7.9.1)
    Mobile: Nexus 5 (7.1.2)
    Router: Orcon White Label Box

does this work on xp? Struggling to get it to do so at the moment.

Thank you
    2 Booms, 1 radio, a touch and an SB3...think that's enough?

Usineg Spotty as a device in the Spotify app

I installed Max2play - LMS with Spotty on a RPI 3. I am glad with the functionality and everything works fine. Nevertheless I want to use the normal Spotify app on my laptop and android Phone and stream music to the RPI. Although all devices are on the same network I can't find Spotty in the list of devices of the Spotify app. Moreover I can use both Spotty and Spotify independent of eachother and play different songs at the same time. Is it possible to use the Spotify app as a frontend for Spotty?

Quote Originally Posted by Taita View Post
    I installed Max2play - LMS with Spotty on a RPI 3. I am glad with the functionality and everything works fine. Nevertheless I want to use the normal Spotify app on my laptop and android Phone and stream music to the RPI. Although all devices are on the same network I can't find Spotty in the list of devices of the Spotify app. Moreover I can use both Spotty and Spotify independent of eachother and play different songs at the same time. Is it possible to use the Spotify app as a frontend for Spotty?
    No, this currently doesn't work. Spotty doesn't work as a "Spotify Connect" player. At least not yet.
    Home: VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1 > Squeezelite
    Spares: Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    No, this currently doesn't work. Spotty doesn't work as a "Spotify Connect" player. At least not yet.
    Thanks for your quick reply.

windows 10 pro (heavy sigh emoji,again)

Well, I spent a little money this week on a refurbished laptop, one with keys that work (still have the fat fingers, though).

Today decided to install LMS (just as a backup) and first plugin was Spotty.

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1502265250 @ Wed Aug 9 08:03:37 CUT 2017
    Hostname: ThinkPadT430
    IP: 192.168.1.113
    HTTP Port: 9000
    Platform: 8664
    Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
    Audio::Scan: 0.95
    Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
    Total Players Recognised: 2
    and

Name:  spotty.png
Views: 618
Size:  37.1 KB

I have both 2015 run-times installed and could not type my user name and password into the Settings boxes.

If I have to run a command line I'll need instructions for the correct path.

Just to add that I have LMS installed on a windows 10 pro Desktop and windows 8.1 laptop (both after a bit of messing about and both just as backups)

I'm not really bothered if this works on this machine.

Ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBulluss View Post
    I use Squeeze CTRL on my android devices to control my devices and SPOTTY works very well including search functions. Not sure what you mean by "cleanup the search results".

Cheers, David
    Hoi do you start playlist. Still couldn't finger it out how to start spotify Playlist.
    SqueezeBoxes: 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)
    Server: LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
    Network: AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity

Quote Originally Posted by wonder boy View Post

Thank you
    Doesn't work. Best is to get a pi3 with small usb stick for prefs & cache. Perhaps with powerbank as powersupply.
    SqueezeBoxes: 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)
    Server: LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
    Network: AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity

Quote Originally Posted by wonder boy View Post

Thank you
    I get the error message Spotify.exe is not a valid win32 application. Is this due to XP? Any help appreciated! I guess my listening is 50/50 my FLAC Collection/Spotify playlists.

Thank you.
    2 Booms, 1 radio, a touch and an SB3...think that's enough?