Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Thread: Pocketcasts

Pocketcasts

Does anybody have any knowledge of the presence of a plugin for Pocketcasts (www.pocketcasts.com)?
    When searching the forums, I only find this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...etCasts-Plugin

I too am a Pocket Casts junkie and would've loved having a plugin
    //Johan

Windows 10
    LMS 7.9.1
    Intel Compute Stick

I am currently working on that. You can expect a first working version until next Sunday evening (European time). One small caveat is that I only have looked into the API used by the webversion. That means that you would need paid access to that.

Awesome! Can't wait to try it out! (I am a paying user with access to the play.pocketcasts.com interface)

Great news Will it support the "Up next" feature?
    //Johan

Windows 10
    LMS 7.9.1
    Intel Compute Stick

TO be a paying customer in this regard, is it enough with that 9 USD One time fee?
    //Johan

Windows 10
    LMS 7.9.1
    Intel Compute Stick

Any news on the development?

I noticed that Pocket Casts, in their latest update supports Sonos; I then contacted Pocket Casts asking them to consider support for the Squeezebox eco system. The response was that they would discuss it...

Also eager to try it out! @dazuag, please let us know if there is something we can do to help out (testing etc) or if the current version of the plugin is available somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by dazuag View Post
    I am currently working on that. You can expect a first working version until next Sunday evening (European time). One small caveat is that I only have looked into the API used by the webversion. That means that you would need paid access to that.
    Hey Dazuag, did you ever manage to get a working version?