Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    You need to think like the BBC - Glastonbury is not a programme - it is an Event.

The BBC have gone out of their way to make sure people cannot find program alphabetically.
    So you had to trawl through all the Event pages? I was looking under Gideon Coe since I knew he presented the "Event".

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I have enabled dash - the lossless live stream, but what is BBC R3 lossless called on the schedule that appears on the LMS?
    SB3, UE Radio, CA DacMagic, Talk Electronic stereo. LMS 7.9.1 BBCiPlayer, Shairtunes2 plugins

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia P View Post
    I have enabled dash - the lossless live stream, but what is BBC R3 lossless called on the schedule that appears on the LMS?
    DASH is not lossless. DASH is a transport like Apple HLS. Audio quality depends on codec which is either AAC (lossy) or Flac (lossless).

DASH lossless (i.e.Flac over DASH) has nothing to do with BBCiPlayerExtra - the plugin for this thread.

DASH / Flac is with BBCiPlayer V1.5.4 - please post to this thread http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...version/page37

Instruction on how to install 1.5.4.4 and settings to use for Flac is given in this post of this thread http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...l=1#post888243

I've tried reining in posts on Dash / Flac to a single topic so please don't continue discussion in this one.
    Last edited by bpa; 2017-08-11 at 08:13. Reason: typos & clarification